The Ice Wall

MPC

Marvelous, Simply Marvelous

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

OMG. How have I only seen this build now!!

Those 3 Alphacools alone are worth more then my whole rig..... :o 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

On 5/4/2018 at 5:18 AM, Jtalk4456 said:

Marvelous, Simply Marvelous

On 5/4/2018 at 5:33 AM, 8uhbbhu8 said:

OMG. How have I only seen this build now!!

Those 3 Alphacools alone are worth more then my whole rig..... :o 

Thank you so much guys !!!

100% complete structure  :D

hQ3krqQ.jpg

F54HBYQ.jpg

0St5gqg.jpg

t3SbsiX.jpg

0KwrfZf.jpg

O8qPopk.jpg

SIpUBLw.jpg

KsRR2KC.jpg

Ws2IFEu.jpg

wFW9sUT.jpg

ai2wrYx.jpg

1mA88fz.jpg

pF79Fk8.jpg

xNWYKWm.jpg

An absolute work of art, god damn that's sexy

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Wait what, are you not going to do something about those sloppy spaghetti cables?

the build itself looks stunning, but the cables ruin it for me

My Gaming PC: 27833

On 6/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

An absolute work of art, god damn that's sexy

On 6/4/2018 at 6:34 PM, Jtalk4456 said:

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Thank you very much, guys !!!

On 7/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, AT0MAC said:

Wait what, are you not going to do something about those sloppy spaghetti cables?

the build itself looks stunning, but the cables ruin it for me

Thank you !

The cables are an intregrant part of the mod and with the contrast of the red and blue colors convey the sense of cold ;)

Final photos !

2U9zZbE.jpg

KFMGNeC.jpg

DCWaWxG.jpg

Gf9UXpc.jpg

2hUC8vl.jpg

Lm8ZJmb.jpg

yHho1AC.jpg

vcIDhky.jpg

344fHOd.jpg

NmlnDea.jpg

F50S0h2.jpg

vhZkSPc.jpg

4gRSiDW.jpg

2EwoRUQ.jpg

LAttM9V.jpg

tmnpORl.jpg

XuhteQw.jpg

eSMpLhm.jpg

RGgb5Th.jpg

nIsUKp7.jpg

0v9fD0w.jpg

PIPjNGT.jpg

fh70ADI.jpg

ZYIDoVF.jpg

zlaAHm8.jpg

o1XHcCb.jpg

96KIUYF.jpg

10/10 for effort, 10/10 for style, 7/10 for execution (because of cables) - and 100/10 for being able to get so many sponsorship's

Well done man!

17 minutes ago, AT0MAC said:

10/10 for effort, 10/10 for style, 7/10 for execution (because of cables) - and 100/10 for being able to get so many sponsorship's

Well done man!

I've been following this topic for a while and I couldn't agree more. The amount of thought and work that went into building this is seriously impressive. The only things I'm not a huge fan of are the cable management and red/blue color scheme. Otherwise it's great, I'd like to see builds like this more often.

Fantastic work! 10/10!

Don't forget to notify us when you're starting a new project! (If you have ideas for another one ;))

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

15 hours ago, AT0MAC said:

Well done man!

15 hours ago, InertiaSelling said:

I've been following this topic for a while and I couldn't agree more. The amount of thought and work that went into building this is seriously impressive. The only things I'm not a huge fan of are the cable management and red/blue color scheme. Otherwise it's great, I'd like to see builds like this more often.

Thanks guys !

The combination of red and blue colors is expressly desired by me because in my opinion, with their combination, one has the sensation of cold.

12 hours ago, Walt said:

Fantastic work! 10/10!

Don't forget to notify us when you're starting a new project! (If you have ideas for another one ;))

Thank you very much !

Yes, a mod is already in the planning stage on the DeepCool case, the Quadstellar.
Very soon, but really very soon, I will open the new thread ;)

With this video, this marvelous project ends and we will be soon resent for the next one.

Special thanks to all the sponsors for contributing to the project: Asrock, Apacer, Cooler Master, Alphacool, Aquatuning, Phobya and Plexishop.it.
An immense thank you to all of you who have followed the evolution of the project.

A greeting
MPC

10 hours ago, MPC said:

With this video, this marvelous project ends and we will be soon resent for the next one.

Special thanks to all the sponsors for contributing to the project: Asrock, Apacer, Cooler Master, Alphacool, Aquatuning, Phobya and Plexishop.it.
An immense thank you to all of you who have followed the evolution of the project.

A greeting
MPC

not to be throwing stones all the time, I really like your effort, but whats going on with the choppy zooming and the silent video? could have been kind of cool if you had made it black/white with some static grains over the picture, to simulate old moving pictures.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:55 PM, AT0MAC said:

not to be throwing stones all the time, I really like your effort, but whats going on with the choppy zooming and the silent video? could have been kind of cool if you had made it black/white with some static grains over the picture, to simulate old moving pictures.

I want to represent the project in a real way without any kind of filter ;)

• 2 weeks later...