Just bought a G700s and I love it!

orangecat

I just got the G700s a few hours ago and i have been using it non stop and its so awesome. I seriously can't tell that i'm using a wireless mouse. So far everything is perfect except one thing... the back of the mouse is very heavy and if u lift the mouse a bit it sometimes becomes a tiny bit hard to hold onto.

Overall i would give it a 9.5/10.

also 1000hz polling is so badass!

I just got the G700s a few hours ago and i have been using it non stop and its so awesome. I seriously can't tell that i'm using a wireless mouse. So far everything is perfect except one thing... the back of the mouse is very heavy and if u lift the mouse a bit it sometimes becomes a tiny bit hard to hold onto.

Shouldn't this be in member reviews?

I dislike mine

*edit

Why are people liking this?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I love mine and I have big hands and a firm grip so it's perfect for me.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G602 4 Life.

Logitech just knows what they're doin' really.. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

As I wonder through some of these mouse, would it work for glass?

Edit: No that's an laser mouse, you need something like this.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/articles/6080

Here's the mouse itself, 60$

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/anywhere-mouse-mx?crid=7

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moved to User Reviews.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

G602 4 Life.

Logitech just knows what they're doin' really.. 

that was eventually going to be my next mouse but unfortunately it doesn't have the weighted smooth scroll wheel like the MX series which is very important to me as I use it a lot.

Shouldn't this be in member reviews?

I don't think its exactly a review i only gave a quick opinion on it rather then a indepth look.

As I wonder through some of these mouse, would it work for glass?

I think so but I woudl recommend a mouspad anyways.

I'm not sure about the g700s but with the g700 you can take the battery out and use it with the cable and that will make it a bit lighter.

My issue with wireless wouldnt really be tha latency anymore as really mice like the Mamba,G700s and these newer gaming wireless mice you just wont notice it, but my issue would be charging them. I want it to be ready at all times!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I have it and i can guarantee it is one of the best mouses I've ever tried.

4 buttons at the side, one for life battery, another one to "super" spin the scroll, and finally another to change between the profiles.

And u can costimize the buton funcionality :D

My issue with wireless wouldnt really be tha latency anymore as really mice like the Mamba,G700s and these newer gaming wireless mice you just wont notice it, but my issue would be charging them. I want it to be ready at all times!

I have the razer mamba and you can just plug the usb cable into the mouse when it dies and keep using it and it charges the battery I think as well.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

I have the razer mamba and you can just plug the usb cable into the mouse when it dies and keep using it and it charges the battery I think as well.

Still the DA has a much better sensor.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Picked up a G700s on sale recently and it's awesome. The infinite scrolling is godly and the hydrophobic coating is actually very useful!

I personally like the shape a ton but I dislike wireless and I perfer optical so it isnt for me. A great mouse for those who dont mind wireless and laser though :)

...infinite scrolling ...

Ugh, this would make it so difficult to swap weapons in most FPS's. I need my tactile click wheel! I love my Deathadder 3.5g, but it is disgustingly dirty. Need to order new pads so I can disassemble it and thoroughly clean it.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Ugh, this would make it so difficult to swap weapons in most FPS's. I need my tactile click wheel! I love my Deathadder 3.5g, but it is disgustingly dirty. Need to order new pads so I can disassemble it and thoroughly clean it.

Not at all, it has a dedicated button to switch between both scrolling modes. The click wheel is very precise and tactile and you wont accidentally toggle the infinite scrolling by mistake.

G700s is a decent wireless mouse (which can also be wired). Two things I don't like about it though are:

1) Pointy thumb buttons - I prefer contoured ones vs these as my thumb gets sore after a while from pressing on them

2) Battery life - Lasts about a day since it's only using 1 AA