Need A good Hard Tubing guy to Help me with pipe design

Hello Everyone!  I'm looking for some advice for my new Intel 7900x+GTX 1080Ti Workstation/Gaming Build.

So far I have everything done but tube bending. I am looking for a good hard tubing user who likes to plan pipe routes or could suggest some mockups in mspaint for example.  Here is my IMGUR Album... I have EK 16mm PETG tubing and just about any fitting you would need.  I also have a drain ball valve.    There are 2 Rad's total.  The top has a 280 and the front has a 420mm.    I'm having problems planning the loop out.  I plan on using bends for most of the curves instead of fittings however i have several 45's, 90's, 2x45's, Y spliter, and 3F Block Splitter

This is the new Cosmos 700p Case.

Thanks Everyone here is the album. 

Parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wwBqGf

Album: https://imgur.com/a/4snpK

Is it a good idea to put parts that are particularly sensitive to water at the bottom where the water will go when there´s a leak?

i leak test with the case facing down so gravity is pulling everything. You also can just put paper towels down when you do your intial leak testing

7 hours ago, Morawka said:

i leak test with the case facing down so gravity is pulling everything. You also can just put paper towels down when you do your intial leak testing

Had a look, This is what I would suggest. The tube bends especially around the pump may not be particularly easy, but should work.

Would recommend using some 90's/dual45's to make your life a bit less painful.

EY9rjIy.thumb.jpg.9c29ce240caf2612d6c26ed10b3b625a.jpg

Also you should have a drain valve in place somewhere otherwise maintenance will be a pain.

Just bought a C700P. This is what I did so far before I realized I need a slim 360 rad up top. I'll add that next week which will connect my GPU and my CPU.

My 2 cents is, angled fittings are you friend. Doing 1 bend per tube leaves zero chance of screw ups. You can cut the two end to exact lengths.

I don't have any HDDs in my case. I am using an external RAID enclosure with a external SAS card which I didn't put in yet.

As i recommend to everyone. If you don't have a mitre saw, please buy one. Then spend the extra $80 or whatever on a fancy saw blade specifically for cutting plexi glass. It makes those factory smooth cuts in mere seconds. You can shave a millimeter off your tube if you are off by just that little bit (something thats impossible for a hand saw which I see people try to do)

DSC_0246.jpg.e0f1e913f2c0f7c1fe014d3a8a963bf1.jpg

16 hours ago, For Science! said:

Had a look, This is what I would suggest. The tube bends especially around the pump may not be particularly easy, but should work.

Would recommend using some 90's/dual45's to make your life a bit less painful.

EY9rjIy.thumb.jpg.9c29ce240caf2612d6c26ed10b3b625a.jpg

Also you should have a drain valve in place somewhere otherwise maintenance will be a pain.

Thanks man!!!!  That bend coming out of the GPU to the Res is gonna be rough (The Res is mounted flush to the back of the case so i cant route behind it.)  This does look a lot better than what i had planned.  My only concern is water coming out of the GPU and then going directly into the D5 (which is liquid cooled) but as long as flow is good overheating on the D5 shouldn't be a problem.   All of my fittings are of the rotary variety so that should help.  Yes i have a ball valve i plan on using with a Y fitting or the 3F Block fitting, whichever gives me the best alignment. 

Yes short pieces with 2 bends are a pain in the butt.   I only have 6 500mm sticks of EK PETG left, i'll have to order more.   To the guy recommending the hacksaw: Actually i've had really good success with a G type pipe cutter to level the cut, followed by ratchet tube cutters for the final cut.  It comes out perfect and it already has a nice smooth bevel. Anytime I use a hacksaw with a mitre box I end up with a lot of sanding work to do. 

I really appreciate you taking the time to paint this up in MS Paint.. I will post back with a full build log once it's done.   I kinda wish i would have went with a EKWB GPU Block but the poseidon came with 2 $60 games plus saved me $100 right off the bat due to it's inclusion of a water block. 

Thanks again and wish me luck!   
PS: if you have any measuring tips for multi-bends let me know..   I'm measuring from center hole to center hole and i have one of those Thermaltake Pacific kits.  Reflecting back, I should have purchased the monsoon kit but I did not know it existed when I ordered all these parts. 

@ToastyBearI managed to fit 2 3.5" hard drives in this case, even with all of that water cooling believe it or not.  Plus 2x 2.5 SSD's and 1 M.2 SSD.

You can barely see the 2nd HDD behind the Samsung SSD on the power supply cover

• 2 weeks later...

I finished my build this weekend so tell me what you think.  I ended up routing the tubing my own creative way.  Temps are great.  Never gets over 56C full load.  GPU Temps always stay very low.

The specs are listed up top in the OP

38294336986_15bb11ffe4_h.jpgIMG_0346 by jasonelmore, on Flickr

Closeup of EK Monoblock:
38294337766_b9d3b312df_h.jpgIMG_0336 by jasonelmore, on Flickr

View from the front: 

38294339676_1ab684c036_h.jpgIMG_0316 by jasonelmore, on Flickr