New case for new system

Wyndmere

Hello guys, i'm gonna build a new gaming system with an R5 1600, 1 SSD and 1 HDD. Airflow might be important for me because it gets very hot where i live. I have these options for the case:

NZXT S340
Cooler Master MasterBox 5
Phanteks Enthoo Pro M
Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass

Price is the same for all of these so it is not a factor (maybe a bargain factor :P). Thanks in advance!

The Masterbox 5 will have the better airflow due to a mesh front, however, I do consider the other cases to be a better value at the same price point as they come with additional features, but whether those are worth it is up to you.

I'd go with the Meshify C personally. It's like the Enthoo Pro M, but more efficient in space. Had it been out when I built this system, it had been my pic no question.

18 minutes ago, TSL said:

The Masterbox 5 will have the better airflow due to a mesh front, however, I do consider the other cases to be a better value at the same price point as they come with additional features, but whether those are worth it is up to you.

My build is fairly basic as i'll have one GPU, one SSD and one HDD without any RBG craze. The Masterbox does not have place for a top fan and is the ugliest of the bunch :P. Don't know if not having ventilation and space on the top for a fan will heat things up.

Out of all of these cases (since you're prioritizing performance) I'd get the master box. Not having a top fan shouldn't be an issue if you have the rear exhaust fan going and an air cooler. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Out of all of these cases (since you're prioritizing performance) I'd get the master box. Not having a top fan shouldn't be an issue if you have the rear exhaust fan going and an air cooler. 

Do you think the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M lags much behind? Because i think it is a good middle ground between looks and performance.

19 hours ago, Wyndmere said:

Do you think the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M lags much behind? Because i think it is a good middle ground between looks and performance.

Not really. I personally consider it one of my first choices when it comes to recommending cases (specifically the TG version, but with the small window or big acrylic window are just as good, only difference is the side panel) Although technically the Masterbox does edge in out in terms of airflow because the top portion is also mesh (whereas the Enthoo pro M is not) it's otherwise a very solid case, better internally and probably easier to build in.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25