Water Cooling Helix

I am currently designing a hardline build for a new PC that i am putting together. As a biology student, i wanted to tie in DNA into the build and though it would be really cool to get a double helix into the system. Anyone have any ideas on how to bend a full helix from PETG tubing?

you can use regular tubing for the helix and use wires to make the helix. the rest can be hardline

alternatively you can use a cilinder for refference and heat up the tubbing ,spiralling it arround it to make that shape.

6 hours ago, red1680 said:

I am currently designing a hardline build for a new PC that i am putting together. As a biology student, i wanted to tie in DNA into the build and though it would be really cool to get a double helix into the system. Anyone have any ideas on how to bend a full helix from PETG tubing?

Yes it's doable, it can be difficult but I would suggest to get a mandrel with the spiral pattern on it to follow when forming the tubing. 

Thanks for the suggestions! And I am definitely going to use a helical reservoir  because why the hell not.