I suck at FPS

AMDPRO

I suck at first-person shooters. I don't know why. I spawn in, follow the others and still get shot. PLS help

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Maybe you should not follow the others?

Then I still get killed, just alot quicker

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

You should probably shoot back.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

You should probably shoot back.

They shoot out of no where

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

You just have to keep playing to get better, and almost every FPS plays differently.

Also following others isn't always a good idea. What games are you playing?    

rainbow six seige

Just now, AMDPRO said:

They shoot out of no where

Which game exactly?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, AMDPRO said:

Then I still get killed, just alot quicker

You have to spend hours and hours to be good at certain games. I've spent over 1600 hours in CSGO and I am nowhere near good player

Just now, AMDPRO said:

rainbow six seige

Haven't played that game but I watched some streams. That game is all about patience and camping.

Just now, AMDPRO said:

rainbow six seige

For games like that, the following things matter the most:

Your map sense

Your game sense

Your aim

The rest of your team

In roughly that order. The team is the last thing to blame, don't fall into that trap that literally everyone online subscribes to.

Just now, AMDPRO said:

rainbow six seige

R6 is hard to get good at tbf, just play situations on realistic 

Just now, frozeNNN said:

You have to spend hours and hours to be good at certain games. I've spent over 1600 hours in CSGO and I am nowhere near good player

ok, fair enough. I just also think that automatching in some games isnt the best.

Just now, frozeNNN said:

Haven't played that game but I watched some streams. That game is all about patience and camping.

Ik. I also play overwatch and am thinking of getting pubg

Just now, AMDPRO said:

rainbow six seige

Siege by experience is a game where you have to play a lot in order to get good. Try some situations or terrorist hunt.

While on defence, hide and check cameras semi frequently to mark enemies. When on attack try to be sneaky and make sure you don't get shot by someone peeking behind a wall. And never go straight in to the objective room. That's a bad idea.

✨PC Specs✨

I got killed within 8 seconds of the Destiny 2 beta.

Some are born with it, others practice. I've got neither going for me.

One of these days I'll have the time and patience.

1 minute ago, Legendarypoet said:

I got killed within 8 seconds of the Destiny 2 beta.

Some are born with it, others practice. I've got neither going for me.

One of these days I'll have the time and patience.

I agree with you 110%

BTW this also happened when I used to play bo3 and battlefield hardline on my old xbox. I think that is diff tho

One thing that helped me ALOT was when I realized that I needed to lower my mouse sensitivity. Hard to get used to at first but after a day or two you will start hitting your shots.

1 minute ago, anthony12538 said:

One thing that helped me ALOT was when I realized that I needed to lower my mouse sensitivity. Hard to get used to at first but after a day or two you will start hitting your shots.

I already have it lowered 

Im thinking of getting pubg. is it very similair to r6s or not?