Anyone Here Vape?

Timbs

Like title says, wondering if anybody here vapes. If so, what flavor/nicotene do you run? And whats your setup? I currently run Menthol 6Nic. My setup as of right now is a full iJust 2 stick. Battery connection is shit so might replace it and get an iJust S battery. Not sure yet. Post pictures of your stuff if you wish.

20171015_232602.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

watch, people are gonna freak out and hate on vaping here. i mean i can even kinda understand it since this is a tech forum and vapers already have a preconception of being to "in your face" about the whole thing. so i try to not talk about it if im not asked about it. anyway...

...i switched from smoking to vaping about 2 years ago and my current setup is:

IJOY RDTA 5

Eleaf Ester

Dual Clapton SS at 0.2 Ohm / 65 watt

for flavor im not sure the once i use mostly are international brands and i mostly just buy aroma and mix it myself.

i use 50/50 or 70/30 depending on whats in stock when im buying and my favorite aromas right now are "Apple Cake" by K-Boom and Smoking Bull's "Emma"

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

12 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

watch, people are gonna freak out and hate on vaping here. i mean i can even kinda understand it since this is a tech forum and vapers already have a preconception of being to "in your face" about the whole thing. so i try to not talk about it if im not asked about it. anyway...

...i switched from smoking to vaping about 2 years ago and my current setup is:

IJOY RDTA 5

Eleaf Ester

Dual Clapton SS at 0.2 Ohm / 65 watt

for flavor im not sure the once i use mostly are international brands and i mostly just buy aroma and mix it myself.

i use 50/50 or 70/30 depending on whats in stock when im buying and my favorite aromas right now are "Apple Cake" by K-Boom and Smoking Bull's "Emma"

I'm getting into more 70/30 stuff. Theres a shop near me that custom makes juices and they're damn good

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Yo. I run a plethora of stuff. Non nicotine though.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I'm getting into more 70/30 stuff. Theres a shop near me that custom makes juices and they're damn good

I have to much stuff to list. Started camping 5 years ago and I feel a heck of a lot better. My normal setup is a Vaporesso Tarot Pro with the Vaporesso NRG tank running Clapton could at .15 ohms. Sitting usually at about 115 watts. I don't use any national brands because I mix my own liquids. Right now I have my version of Pink Lemonade with 3mg nicotine at a 90/10 mix. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

A friend smuggled down some budder and a pen from Canadia, strong stuff.. definitely preferred the sativa. :P

What's up with a vapeing(is that's how you spell it) anyway?
How it got popular so fast. Benefits over smoking? Downsides? Is it as addictive as smoking?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1 hour ago, JuztBe said:

What's up with a vapeing(is that's how you spell it) anyway?
How it got popular so fast. Benefits over smoking? Downsides? Is it as addictive as smoking?

It's healthier due to less harsh chemicals being used.  Alot of people vape to quit smoking.

And it's only as addictive as the nicotine level you vape.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

5 hours ago, cluelessgenius said:

I'm actually fine with people vaping as at least it doesn't give me a mini asthma attack whenever I walk past someone vaping ;) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Vaping, for those who aren't familiar, is a much less harmful alternative to smoking. Now it isn't consequence free, but for us ex-smokers, its a much better way of getting a nicotine fix. I used vaping to quit smoking hookah. I was not much of a cigarette smoker, but I smoked hookah every day, multiple times a day. I originally got a vape, because it felt like "hookah on the go". The flavors, clouds, etc. made the transition very easy for me. I have gradually lowered my nicotine levels over the years, and am now as low as I can go (3mg of nicotine per ml of juice). Now I am at the point where if I can go for a whole day before I get nicotine cravings. And even then, they aren't that strong.

Again, it is not consequence free. But it is much less harmful than smoking tobacco.

7 minutes ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

nicotine

Actually nicotine isn't even that harmful, the harmful part of the typical tobacco based products is actually the extra substances added into em. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

14 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Actually nicotine isn't even that harmful, the harmful part of the typical tobacco based products is actually the extra substances added into em. 

Yes, you are right. But nicotine is knows to slightly increase heart pressure. Strait tobacco isn't as bad as cigarettes either, but still not good for you. 

4 minutes ago, CK1968 said:

A way of pulling shit into the lungs. What next, when nicotine is not enough ???

37927-chain-smoker.jpg.4f8b9304937e41749c94978a91f30ee5.jpg

That is a bit of a backwards way of thinking about it. As a former smoker, the thought of going back sounds gross. I have gone back to tobacco on occasion, and every time I feel dirty. Plus it smells like shit.

Also, form what I have read, there are not any studies that can back up the claim that vaping leads to smoking. But there are studies that show the opposite.

38 minutes ago, TacticlTwinkie said:

I smoked hookah every day, multiple times a day.

Man, that must have been expensive.

I have no problem with vaping, most of my friends vape mostly because they smoked "other" stuff back in college. The only time it gets annoying is when people do it in doors in populated areas. I've tried it, not for the nicotine, but for the fun of it. Mostly trying to blow O's.

V/\ -- VAPE NAYSH YALL -- V/\ -- VAPE NAYSH YALL -- V/\ -- VAPE NAYSH YALL

Nah, I don't vape. Partially because it's treated like a tobacco product in Minnesota now, and also because I think it's just as dumb as smoking but I'd rather have people be vaping over smoking cigarettes, and I don't think it's an excuse to do it indoors either. Still keep it outside. I certainly think it's better than regular cigarettes as long as you know exactly what is in your e-cig juice and are okay with that. Really the lungs aren't meant to inhale smoke or steam/vapor but I imagine that steam/vapor is a little easier on them than smoke.

Frankly if it gets smokers to stop smoking and maybe cut their nicotine addiction all together then I'm all for it. I kinda wished my grocery store decided to stop selling cigarettes so I didn't have to smell stinky smokers when they come to the service desk to buy cigs or hear them bitch about how we don't have their brand of cigarette. 

A lot of Marlboro Light, Red and Ultra Light smokers in my area and when we're out because we sell so many, they bitch and it's just like well maybe it'd be a good time for you to look into quitting :^

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

12 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Man, that must have been expensive.

The only time it gets annoying is when people do it in doors in populated areas.

It was. But I wasn't the only one who would buy it. A few of my friends were the same, and I would gladly go over to hookah it up.

And yes, lots of people vape where they shouldn't. I still treat it like smoking. I'm usually outside, away from people, unless I am with people I know for a fact don't mind it. One of my roommates doesn't like it so I don't vape in my own house, except for my room with the windows open and door closed.

Several members in the forum vape. Op you have the ability to perform a search of the forum in the top right corner of the page to find a many number of threads on this topic. If you so chose to do so of course. FYI

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Several members in the forum vape. Op you have the ability to perform a search of the forum in the top right corner of the page to find a many number of threads on this topic. If you so chose to do so of course. FYI

I had done that, but really couldn't find any forums wanting to know what juice they ran n stuff, ya dig?

I have the alien 220w and the GX350.

i use the alien becase the GX is huge and not partial to carry around, I run it with the baby beast becase my vape is green and the baby beat that came with it is green.

but i also have the TFV8 and two TFV12's 

i have over 20 bottles of juice as i dont vape a ton and move flavors before i finish 30ml is juice.

my juice of choice right now is venom by VCT, but alien piss 1 and 2 and my all time favorites 

im wanting to try a grape flavor 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

34 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

I have the alien 220w and the GX350.

i use the alien becase the GX is huge and not partial to carry around, I run it with the baby beast becase my vape is green and the baby beat that came with it is green.

but i also have the TFV8 and two TFV12's 

i have over 20 bottles of juice as i dont vape a ton and move flavors before i finish 30ml is juice.

my juice of choice right now is venom by VCT, but alien piss 1 and 2 and my all time favorites 

im wanting to try a grape flavor 

If you find a good grape hmu. I love grape and orange flavored things, next tank I do I'm going for an Orange flavored juice. My brother has a Big Baby Beast, might get a Baby Beast or the Big Baby Beast. Not sure yet. Tank is cracked and don't care enough to fix the glass.

4 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

But then he would be necroing posts... 

Promoting breaking CS, tsk tsk /s

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 hours ago, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I had done that, but really couldn't find any forums wanting to know what juice they ran n stuff, ya dig?

Cool beans. It was just an fyi.

4 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Not to post just to read ... I read a lot of old posts

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Have friends that vape and i'm fine with it. I don't cause I have enough breathing issues as it is without inhaling extra vapors :P Probably would otherwise

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

8 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Yagimimi is a baaaaad mod.

8 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

I read a lot of old posts

Um, why?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains