What PC Games are people enjoying at the moment?

1 hour ago, kilgore_T said:

some really freaky moments in that game

though resident evil 7 freaked me out more, that game had my heart racing for the first 3 hours

Loved Resi 4, Thats the only main series game I completed. I love revelations too!

B| Obligatory Signature Text B|

Currently playing Skyrim: SE, it's not particularly great... But it's kind of an addiction I guess? Not really, don't play games often.. Skyrim is just one of those games you can play a ton.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

7 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Currently playing Skyrim: SE, it's not particularly great... But it's kind of an addiction I guess? Not really, don't play games often.. Skyrim is just one of those games you can play a ton.

Not that great? How can you say that? :o

I'm literally crying away the days until the Switch port! <3

1 minute ago, The_Protagonist said:

Not that great? How can you say that? :o

I'm literally crying away the days until the Switch port! <3

It's a good game, but it has too many flaws for me to call it a great game or better.

If you have never played it, I don't want to spoil the fun for you.. But at certain points the world just feels empty, your action do little to nothing and there is little to no character in much of the world.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

It's a good game, but it has too many flaws for me to call it a great game or better.

If you have never played it, I don't want to spoil the fun for you.. But at certain points the world just feels empty, your action do little to nothing and there is little to no character in much of the world.

I have played Skyrim so much over the years that it should really bore me but I always find something to keep me entertained :)

I'm not too sure of the lack of character but maybe that's because I sit and read the in game books. Legend of the Red Eagle being a great quest for me!

3 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

I have played Skyrim so much over the years that it should really bore me but I always find something to keep me entertained :)

I'm not too sure of the lack of character but maybe that's because I sit and read the in game books. Legend of the Red Eagle being a great quest for me!

The sad thing is that the small side quests have the best story.

For example, you have a side quest called "Kyne's Sacred Trials", which you might know just by name, but just for clearance: it's that one quests you do in the south of Skyrim, where there is a Grandfather with his grandson, you have to kill a couple of animal spirits for Kyne.

This grandfather (Froki) is the only person in Skyrim that I can think off right now, that does not like the nine divines, which are not the original Nord gods. With so many Nords screaming "Skyrim belongs to the Nords" and with the Stormcloaks specifically saying they want freedom of religion (with Talos), I find it weird no one else makes a big deal out of this.

It's little things like that, which they got wrong.

But the Lore is pretty good, sadly not much of it shines through in Skyrim (other than in the books).

31 minutes ago, Minibois said:

The sad thing is that the small side quests have the best story.

For example, you have a side quest called "Kyne's Sacred Trials", which you might know just by name, but just for clearance: it's that one quests you do in the south of Skyrim, where there is a Grandfather with his grandson, you have to kill a couple of animal spirits for Kyne.

This grandfather (Froki) is the only person in Skyrim that I can think off right now, that does not like the nine divines, which are not the original Nord gods. With so many Nords screaming "Skyrim belongs to the Nords" and with the Stormcloaks specifically saying they want freedom of religion (with Talos), I find it weird no one else makes a big deal out of this.

It's little things like that, which they got wrong.

But the Lore is pretty good, sadly not much of it shines through in Skyrim (other than in the books).

I didn't think about it like that. Hopefully they can get it right whenever another installment comes out.

Divinity: Original Sin II

Great turn based rpg, the characters are well developed, the story is good, lots of things to do, you can play the way you want, it is complex and huge. Loving it.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Just now, Taja said:

Divinity: Original Sin II

Great turn based rpg, the characters are well developed, the story is good, lots of things to do, you can play the way you want, it is complex and huge. Loving it.

If got a bit of something I like to call Sequelitus, Hows the first game in the series?

Just now, The_Protagonist said:

If got a bit of something I like to call Sequelitus, Hows the first game in the series?

Dont know, never played it. Actually its my first turn based rpg, but you dont have to play the 1st. Just some lore and context will be harder to get, but not a big deal for me. I plan on playing it also tough.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

48 minutes ago, Taja said:

Dont know, never played it. Actually its my first turn based rpg, but you dont have to play the 1st. Just some lore and context will be harder to get, but not a big deal for me. I plan on playing it also tough.

I'll make a note :)

Statecraft remastered, good throwback to 10 years ago when I spent all day playing that game. I am glad they re made it.

19 minutes ago, User Name said:

Statecraft remastered, good throwback to 10 years ago when I spent all day playing that game. I am glad they re made it.

Never played the Original. TBH my Blizznet account hasn't seen much action. Stopped playing overwatch about 4-6 months back now.

I just beat A Hat In Time. Pretty good. I also recently beat Prey which was fun but not great.

1 hour ago, impure said:

I just beat A Hat In Time. Pretty good. I also recently beat Prey which was fun but not great.

A hat in time never really took to me so I never took any interest in it.

looking into Prey now :)

I'm more into the Indie scene. I'm enjoying Slime Rancher and cuphead rn. Though on my PS2 I'm rolling through the Katamari games. It never gets old

3 hours ago, andpeterson said:

I'm rolling through the Katamari games.

Surely a classy pun good sir!

2 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I finally am slowing down in FFXIV.

So I moved onto BF1 campaign (lol who plays the campaign) and Cities Skylines.

Oooo! Skylines is a fun little game! :D

Life is Strange: Before the Storm

but I'd highly recommend playing the original first; it's a much more cohesive experience overall, and if you like it, you'll like BtS

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Destiny 2, ayyyyyy... B|

Bought an i5, got an i7. Thanks Amazon.

Spoiler

Specs:

CPU: i7-4790 @ 3.6 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 SLI Krait Edition | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8GB | RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600 MHz | Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper | HDD: Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | PSU: EVGA 750P2 80+ | Monitor: Acer 21.5" 1080p & Samsung 27" Curved 1080p | Keyboard & Mouse: Cooler Master Storm Octane Combo | Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech Z313 | OS: Windows 10 Home

18 minutes ago, Embroysia said:

Destiny 2, ayyyyyy... B|

I’m a noob to the series and am scared to pick It up!

On 10/19/2017 at 12:21 PM, General Winter said:

https://eldewrito.com/ (AKA halo online)

runs and play better than any current battlefield game and its free, and any bugs are actively being worked on (its currently in .5.1 but .6 is due to come out as soon as the final debugging is finished)

i also play a lot of world of tanks and im currently in the mist of my wolfenstien marathon for the upcoming wolf 2 later this, i really can't wait

This is genius man. I dont have windows 10 for the free halo 5 version on pc so this is going to be epic. downloading now