Func KB-460

Hi chaps, 1,5 years ago I bought my func kb-460 cherrymx red keyboard for around 75 euro's, but unfortunaly today it acted a little strange. The red backlight didn't go on when I started my pc and i got a message in windows that the "usb device' isn't working. I tried different slots and different pc's. It doesn't seem to matter, nothing helps, not even reïnstalling the software. So I thought, let's RMA this bitch! Unfortunaly the website where I bought it, went bankrupt. Oh dear...
So the genius I am thought: well, I live in the Netherlands, which means 2 years factory warranty! however, Func, the manufacturer of the keyboard, seems to have disappeared of this earth. I can't reach their website, www.func.org, can't find them in the chaimber of commerce, or even write them an e-mail. 
So that brings me to the LTT community. How on earth will I fix this issue with my keyboard, or will I reach func.

Please comment if you have any smart idea's!

Kind regards, 
Pieter

IIRC, Fnatic bought Func. You might be able to get Fnatic Gear to RMA it. 

Edited by seon123
Damn autocorrect

:)

What store? If Afurute: Contact Azerty, they said they would go over all Afuture warranty cases now.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

IIRC, Fanatic bought Func. You might be able to get Fanatic Gear to RMA it. 

Ah well, it's worth a try I suppose. I'll contact them

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

What store? If Afurute: Contact Azerty, they said they would go over all Afuture warranty cases now.

Yes! it's from azerty.nl. In that case I will also try to contact them.