Im not sure if im mining correctly

Ok so i have had my pc mining litecoins for about 5 hours now and I havent seen any coin increase in my wallet. 

My wallet is fully done syncing to network and theres a little green check but even though i have 1894 accepted and a hash rate of 556 I dont seem to be getting anything as my wallet reads Balance 0.00 ltc any help

Ok so i have had my pc mining for about 5 hours now and I havent seen any coin increase in my wallet. 

My wallet is fully done syncing to network and theres a little green check but even though i have 1894 accepted and a hash rate of 556 I dont seem to be getting anything as my wallet reads Balance 0.00 ltc any help

it could be days before u get coins....... 

what did you expect? (yes thats a schweppes reference)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

for it to show up in the wallet or for it to mine anything

its litecoin btw

For it to mine

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

If you're in a pool you will need to add your wallet adress to you pool account.  Your coins will be stored by the pool until you cash out and transfer them.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

for it to show up in the wallet or for it to mine anything

its litecoin btw

Both.

It's a long process, you will go days if not weeks without getting anything.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

It doesn't show up in your wallet until you cash it in.

so is there any where i can see if it is all working correctly

If you're in a pool you will need to add your wallet adress to you pool account.  Your coins will be stored by the pool until you cash out and transfer them.

i did that but the pool doesnt say i have anything either

check the pool you're mining to. there should be a balance there. when you cash it out, you'll have it in your wallet

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

so is there any where i can see if it is all working correctly

i did that but the pool doesnt say i have anything either

Go to the website of your pool. Whatever pool you're using you can check up on how many litecoins you're mining.

Both.

really wow I thought that in like 4 days it will mine 1 coin thats what i saw on some coin time calculator thingy

Go to the website of your pool. Whatever pool you're using you can check up on how many litecoins you're mining.

it says 0.002 but it said that before i started mining for some odd reason

q

What pool are you mining with? My pool sometimes takes a few hours before any of my balance or other info gets updated. Just give it a bit longer and see if something shows up. You should also make sure you have your cgminer/GUIminer and worker set up properly so its actually mining for your account.

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

What pool are you mining with? My pool sometimes takes a few hours before any of my balance or other info gets updated. Just give it a bit longer and see if something shows up. You should also make sure you have your cgminer/GUIminer and worker set up properly so its actually mining for your account.

netcodepool I think its all correct i doubled and triple hecked my username and my password is just 123 so i think thats fine on the worker tab under the acyive thing it says y which i assume stands for yes

Both

Literally took less then an hour for me...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

netcodepool I think its all correct i doubled and triple hecked my username and my password is just 123 so i think thats fine on the worker tab under the acyive thing it says y which i assume stands for yes

Okay well I say just keep waiting a bit longer and see what happens. Not really sure what the problem is. Are you using GUIMiner or just cgminer?

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

Okay, I had issues with GUIMiner giving me awful hashrates, so I just use cgminer (the console version of GUIMiner). Wish I could help you more but I'm not sure what to say..

i think it might be better to ask @VampireKid_kid since he helped you set it up 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler