Import Nvidia Shield

Tijmen Van Nisselrooij

Heey,

I live in the Netherlands and I would like to get my hands on a nvidia shield. It isn't sold in the EU. So does anyone know the best way to import these things without them costing 400-500 dollars. Maybe someone could order them from amazon (249.99) and ship it to my adress. I am willing to pay $50 extra to whom ever wants to do this for me. This is off course without the shippig costs.

Using Tapatalk

Yeah, the Shield will cost you so much more than it's worth if you import it.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

cant you like go on ebay im sure that there are people that are willing to ship to holland 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

cant you like go on ebay im sure that there are people that are willing to ship to holland

I could do that. But when I do that I will be charged taxes which I'm trying to avoid

Using Tapatalk

international shipping its a headache and includes taxes its hell.and there are not much options

First One: try to get in contact with a relative or a friend who is closer to the US or Canada. Buying one from the UK will reduce taxes/Shipping

Second One: Try vacation in the US and save a bunch of money before the trip

Third One: Check Ebay, i think is the most convienient due Sellers who import things. And Ask if they can tag the product as a gift to avoid taxes

international shipping its a headache and includes taxes its hell.and there are not much options

First One: try to get in contact with a relative or a friend who is closer to the US or Canada. Buying one from the UK will reduce taxes/Shipping

Second One: Try vacation in the US and save a bunch of money before the trip

Third One: Check Ebay, i think is the most convienient due Sellers who import things. And Ask if they can tag the product as a gift to avoid taxes

Yeah. I know. If someone wants to do this for free for me. It would save me about $80-100 if I do it here. So yeah. Whoever wants to do this I'm really thankfull.

Using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I know. If someone wants to do this for free for me. It would save me about $80-100 if I do it here. So yeah. Whoever wants to do this I'm really thankfull.

If a relative or someone ships it marked as a "gift" then taxes will be very low, probably just custom handling charges (at least this is the case incoming to Canada).

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

If a relative or someone ships it marked as a "gift" then taxes will be very low, probably just custom handling charges (at least this is the case incoming to Canada).

Too bad I don't have any american relatives :(.

Using Tapatalk