Combining 2 closed loop watercoolers

This maybe be an odd question for I am a bit of a noob. I have an nzxt kraken x41 on my cpu and i just got an msi gtx 1080 seahawk with the corsair watercooler. I want to make my pc look a little better so my question is if it is possible to combine those in a way to make them use 1 radiator. Thanks for any advice and sorry if it is a weird question

Just now, eastonboy99 said:

This maybe be an odd question for I am a bit of a noob. I have an nzxt kraken x41 on my cpu and i just got an msi gtx 1080 seahawk with the corsair watercooler. I want to make my pc look a little better so my question is if it is possible to combine those in a way to make them use 1 radiator. Thanks for any advice and sorry if it is a weird question

nope

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

nope

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Even if it were you'd probably be mixing metals which would lead to corrosion and a bunch of other issues. In short, nope. 

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

14 minutes ago, eastonboy99 said:

Yes, products such as the NZXT Kraken G10 and G12 are the point of this. The tubing from AIOs are smaller than standard 3/8ID 5/8OD custom tubing and make as a great fitting for the 3/8ID 5/8OD tubing to go around of since they fit snug. I have done this before and used it as part of a custom loop. Your only problem is that most AIOs are copper cold plates and aluminum radiators. AIO GPUs have copper coldplates and IDK radiators. The aluminum and copper won't mix very well causing corrosion. But you can add anti-corrosive additives. Also filling up a loop without a reservoir is pretty hard.

12 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Even if it were you'd probably be mixing metals which would lead to corrosion and a bunch of other issues. In short, nope. 

dude... litterally all aio mix metals.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

8 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

Yes, products such as the NZXT Kraken G10 and G12 are the point of this. The tubing from AIOs are smaller than standard 3/8ID 5/8OD custom tubing and make as a great fitting for the 3/8ID 5/8OD tubing to go around of since they fit snug. I have done this before and used it as part of a custom loop. Your only problem is that most AIOs are aluminum cold plates and aluminum radiators. AIO GPUs have copper coldplates and IDK radiators. The aluminum and copper won't mix very well causing corrosion. But you can add anti-corrosive additives. Also filling up a loop without a reservoir is pretty hard.

there are next to no aluminum cold plates in aio. because they all market the copper one as a selling feature

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)

Just now, SquintyG33Rs said:

there are next to no aluminum cold plates in aio. because they all market the copper one as a selling feature

I corrected this a few minutes ago before you posted but seems like you already had it quoted. Also you shouldn't be taking things so literal to the word. Such as, "dude... litterally all aio mix metals." You knew what he meant.

12 minutes ago, eastonboy99 said:

Ok, Thank you. Just wanted to see if it was possible

to be honest if you really want to you could do it. there is nothing in the radiator that would prevent the pump and block from working. if you make your own tubes and adapters you can fit them on the hardware and it will work... but it won't be clean and industrial. it's a ghetto rig

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)

1 minute ago, phongle123 said:

I corrected this a few minutes ago before you posted but seems like you already had it quoted. Also you shouldn't be taking things so literal to the word. Such as, "dude... litterally all aio mix metals." You knew what he meant.

no the comment didn't make sense because putting 2 aio together doesn't change anything to the metal composition of the loop. you wouldn't be mixing anything more or less than before. and in your case there used to be all aluminum AIO it's just not a thing anymore and aio aren't supposed to last more than 5 years anymore either, if you're lucky... maybe the new ek fluid gaming series will bring that back, but i doubt it, it makes it easier for them to sell more units.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)