NEED BEST PC BUILD REQUIREMENTS

Lovepreet

PEOPLE, I NEED  ALL TYPE OF PC BUILD REQUIREMENTS WHATEVER IT IS A GAMING, VIDEOS EDITING AND OTHER PC BUILD FOR MY EXHIBITION AT MY SHOP BECAUSE REOPENING  OTHER TOWN

SO PLACES  SEND YOUR BEST BUILD AND ITS DETAILS ^_^

product-pcb-cpu-chip61.jpg

its a bit hard to just give you our best builds with this little knowlage of what you want. some budgets and/or categories would help us provide relevant builds. our "best builds" isnt really something we just store, because it depends on what the current prices for things are, and now with 8th gen out i, atleast, have not seen enough benchmarks to know what to go for at every price, especially not when there are just Z370 boards out. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i think you want specs if so:

Q6600 core 2 quad

MSI GTX 1050Ti

4 GBs of DDR3

generic intel MOBO

750GB HDD 

before you all judge this is PC I built my self for under $400 AUD ($313 USD)

it runs CS:GO at 1080p max @100FPS average   

1 hour ago, Lovepreet said:

PEOPLE, I NEED  ALL TYPE OF PC BUILD REQUIREMENTS WHATEVER IT IS A GAMING, VIDEOS EDITING AND OTHER PC BUILD FOR MY EXHIBITION AT MY SHOP BECAUSE REOPENING  OTHER TOWN

SO PLACES  SEND YOUR BEST BUILD AND ITS DETAILS ^_^

product-pcb-cpu-chip61.jpg

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kvmZVY 

Its a little under powered