gtx 1050ti fans dont work 75degrees

vet folks

i bought this as  a second hand and i also know that the fans dont start working until it reaches to a certain temperature. So i downloaded tecpower, cpuid and im running GW2 on the background while checking my temp and the highest it gotten is at 83degrees while im also looking at the1050ti fan. did not spin at all. Im a little bit concern now.

HELP

1 minute ago, vet folks said:

i bought this as  a second hand and i also know that the fans dont start working until it reaches to a certain temperature. So i downloaded tecpower, cpuid and im running GW2 on the background while checking my temp and the highest it gotten is at 83degrees while im also looking at the1050ti fan. did not spin at all. Im a little bit concern now.

HELP

Try downloading the fan software for your GPU from your manufacturer. Otherwise seller broke them. Fans are very important. Even a few seconds without fans running can cause temps to shoot up. I had it on my 1070 GPU with fans off and it shot up to 70C just immediately when launching a game.

you should be able to control them if they broke. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

trying to look for the software/download but cant seem to find it. its not msi or evga. the cover fan looks like MSI but the sticker is some kind of a dragon.

where can i download the software

oh can i use msi afterburner?

fan doesnt work. i put the fan speed to 75 still not spinning

UPDATE:

Thanks GDRRiley

I copied linus and its working like magic. its keeping it under 26degree to 55-60degrees under game. i also did a furmark GPU stress and the result i think its awesome unless i can compare it to other 1050ti

My computer is old Hp 8200 i5-2400

Looks like my profile photo haha.

I used a 3m double sided taped. i will however usea zip tie before that i need to buy a arctic silver since i took it apart (didnt need to just add the fan) and the paste was all over the place but its still below 50degrees.

i overclock it and here are my results:

its staying under 75degree

i added +180 core (gpu clock- 1522) and +800 memory clock (2152 memory) and its staying around 70%

20171010_233201.jpg

Overclocking 3.png

Your GPU has a new fan, and it's cool with it. 

mah gawd the puns are real. 

Good work though.