Building my first Gaming PC.

Hello!

So as you can see this is my first time building a PC.

This isn't gonna be build soon, I gotta work for it first.

I will buy the parts in 5 months.

But I'm not sure if the build will fit together, and if it will, if it fits in the case.

So I'm asking for some help, does anybody know if there would be any problems with the stuff not fitting in the case or the Ram for example not fitting in the motherboard.

Here are all the parts!

Case: Sharkoon VG5-W

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 103

Motherboard: Asus Prime b250-plus 

Dedicated amount of ram for minecraft server (RAM):  Crucial 8GB SODIMM DDR4-2133

GPU: MSI GTX 1050 TI

PowerSupply: Cooler Master masterwatt lite 500W

Don't get a 7th gen i5. Get a Ryzen 5 1600 or an i5 8400, they are MUCH better ;)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Don't get a 7th gen i5. Get a Ryzen 5 1600 or an i5 8400, they are MUCH better ;)

Are they more expensive?

I'd recommend getting an 8th gen core i5-8400 or R5 1600.

Just now, Ofbasecfin said:

Are they more expensive?

no, you can get them for the same price and ever cheaper

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

Same price.

Would the build fit together tho?

if i was you i would get 16gb of ram and not 8. 8 will  with work on most games but some games like bo3 and GTA at time like to run with 16gb and not 8

Well you'd have to get another motherboard, but that's about it.

Another motherboard?

1 minute ago, Ofbasecfin said:

yes u would have to get a different mobo tho 

Are they more expensive?

they have a much better price to performance ratio, especially the i5 8400 and the chances are high that there will be budget borads for it in 5 months.
I would recommend that you get the money first and then decide what you get, 5 months is quite a long timespan in the pc world. It woudl eb better if oyu save up and then plan the rig when you actually gonna buy it and look for deals then.

Also take a look at the prebuilds in the big stores, if you got any. Those can sometimes be pretty damn good.

Just now, Punk91903 said:

yes u would have to get a different mobo tho 

Could you give a link to one that would work with all the parts, and maybe a 16gb ram for the same price as the 8gb?

Cause my budget is 600 and i already went like....... 2 euros above it or so?

4 minutes ago, Ofbasecfin said:

Are they more expensive?

Same price

2 minutes ago, Ofbasecfin said:

Different motherboard is required

Could you give a link to one that would work with all the parts, and maybe a 16gb ram for the same price as the 8gb?

on what web site? pc parts picker

First of all, nice that you are considering building your own PC!

At first glance I don't see anything wrong with your list.

I see others recommending a Ryzen CPU. Though this is very nice for a low budget i'd say that i5 you picked would make a great CPU for your first self build system.

If you can get your hands on a 8th generation intel i5 that would be a +1 :)

What you might consider is taking a bit more RAM.

8GB used to be enough for a long time, but getting around 16gb of RAM will just allow you to have that Minecraft Server open 24/7 without really seeing impact on system performance.

1 minute ago, Ruffleduffle said:

they have a much better price to performance ratio, especially the i5 8400 and the chances are high that there will be budget borads for it in 5 months.
I would recommend that you get the money first and then decide what you get, 5 months is quite a long timespan in the pc world. It woudl eb better if oyu save up and then plan the rig when you actually gonna buy it and look for deals then.

Also take a look at the prebuilds in the big stores, if you got any. Those can sometimes be pretty damn good.

Ig I will just wait till 5 months and see what is better then for the same price.

But I don't think it's smart going to the store in The Netherlands, just over-expensive PC's for their brand.

The RAM won't.

Crucial 8GB SODIMM DDR4-2133

SODIMM is small form factor. You will need regular DDR4 RAM with that mainboard. But as others already pointed out, you should get a Ryzen 5 1600 or an i5 8400, which will also result in you having to get a different mainboard.

2 minutes ago, Ofbasecfin said:

You need to tell us what country you're in, otherwise we'll be suggesting you things based on the US market with US prices.

Just now, Punk91903 said:

on what web site? pc parts picker

No, cause I'm not able to get all the parts that are out there, else I'd have to order outside of The Netherlands, and those will be from a non-trusty website or from America, and I'd need to pay a lot to get them here.

Country?

You need to tell us what country you're in, otherwise we'll be suggesting you things based on the US market with US prices.

I live in The Netherlands.

Should I were you, I would simply gather the money and wait for 5 months and then buy all of them at the same time. You never know when there is a real deal but hey, in 5 months there may always be a drop in prices and I'd bet what you buy now will get cheaper next 5 months. True story

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

No, cause I'm not able to get all the parts that are out there, else I'd have to order outside of The Netherlands, and those will be from a non-trusty website or from America, and I'd need to pay a lot to get them here.

ok what link then what web site??