Casemod

CoinDuckling369

Hello LTT Community,

i have a plan for a casemod.

i want to have my pc in Left of me on the desk, and I want to see the pc through the window

There are some cases where the motherboard is just flipped upside down but I'm autistic because I want to read the text straight,

I want to put the front of the pc on the back and make some sort of a door where the io and GPU are also I want to turn around the top panel so I can have the front io also on the front,

Do you guys think that this is possible or do you think that it is not possible?

Thanks,

~Sven

Um... what case do you have? let's start there.

Main Rig: R9 5950X @ PBO, RTX 3090, 64 GB DDR4 3666, InWin 101, Full Hardline Watercooling

Server: R7 1700X @ 4.0 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti, 32GB DDR4 3000, Cooler Master NR200P, Full Soft Watercooling

LAN Rig: R5 3600X @ PBO, RTX 2070, 32 GB DDR4 3200, Dan Case A4-SFV V4, 120mm AIO for the CPU

HTPC: i7-7700K @ 4.6 GHz, GTX 1050 Ti, 16 GB DDR4 3200, AliExpress K39, IS-47K Cooler

Router: R3 2200G @ stock, 4GB DDR4 2400, what are cases, stock cooler

I don't have a problem...

2 minutes ago, frozeNNN said:

Just mount it on the wall in front of you?

That doesn't fit, I have a small setup ?

Just now, tarfeef101 said:

Um... what case do you have? let's start there.

I think a s340 elite I like that case

44 minutes ago, CoinDuckling369 said:

Hello LTT Community,

i have a plan for a casemod.

i want to have my pc in Left of me on the desk, and I want to see the pc through the window

There are some cases where the motherboard is just flipped upside down but I'm autistic because I want to read the text straight,

I want to put the front of the pc on the back and make some sort of a door where the io and GPU are also I want to turn around the top panel so I can have the front io also on the front,

Do you guys think that this is possible or do you think that it is not possible?

Thanks,

~Sven

So, basically all you're doing is turning your case 180º, covering the rear I/O and putting extension leads on your front I/O to the rear of the case

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

8 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

So, basically all you're doing is turning your case 180º, covering the rear I/O and putting extension leads on your front I/O to the rear of the case

Yes would that be possible?

1 minute ago, CoinDuckling369 said:

Yes would that be possible?

Well, according to my friend who told me to convert my four cylinder gas engine to diesel, "Anything is possible if you're not a little bitch"

Spoiler

Meaning you'll probably have to do a lot of unnecessary shit, redo things five times and spew profanity for the next week until you either get it right or give up

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2017 at 11:03 AM, CoinDuckling369 said:

I'll try it thanks ?

doable yes, make it look sexy and clean well... i was looking in to panel mount 3.5mm jack, hdmi, usb, dvi, and dp, cat5. i did find a place were you can custom build a panel the has extensions off of it but it was like $250 usd..... usb cheap, hdmi cheap, 3.5mm hard to find, dvi hard to find. i guess you could just drill a hole and glue a 3.5mm extension. 

http://www.frontx.com/index.html

https://www.datapro.net/products/stereo-3-5mm-panel-mount-audio-cable.html

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links