should i do it?

Barrington

so i could get these for $102 instead of amazons $270 or local retailer for $400 

JmbsKCo.jpg

tempted to get them to resell for a bunch or to use if the 2.0 is better than the original

WHAT DO?

No. Beats are terrible. They sound bad quality is bad you only pay for the name. Seriously.. Just.. Dont.

I WOULD DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFORE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THEM

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

lol are you seriously considering beats xD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If you're buying them to make money on them, do it. If you want to buy a set for yourself, don't.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

are they real how are u getting them for $120?

Doesnt matter still horrendous headphones.

Dont get $300 pieces of plastic. you can get such good headphones for half the price.

these for example are my favorites. http://www.amazon.com/V-MODA-Crossfade-Over-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Headphone/dp/B005HMBQR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386141355&sr=8-2&keywords=v+moda+lp2

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

If you're sure they are real go for it, they have a 300% mark up so it doesn't surprise me that some people find them for really cheap.

just got sent a price list i might be selling beats now 

It's like activating a game on origin, it just doesn't feel right

time to sell to the peasants 

Teach me to ethics.

just got sent a price list i might be selling beats now 

It's like activating a game on origin, it just doesn't feel right

time to sell to the peasants 

they are fake at that price and they also sell unofficial colours and editions dont do it unless u want to use them for your self then they are great at that price if u want lots of bass.

Teach me to ethics.

im not a sell out but hey $200 is $200

they are fake at that price and they also sell unofficial colours and editions dont do it unless u want to use them for your self then they are great at that price if u want lots of bass.

if i sell them they'll be "special editions" ;)

even if they are fake they'd have better sound quality

im not a sell out but hey $200 is $200

if i sell them they'll be "special editions"

no u will be scamming people for there hard earned money.

so like normal resellers of beats?

no they are a legit brand there is a difference between a company selling a product for a ludicrous price and someone selling a fake product and advertising it as real! people who buy beats they buy it for the brand and the fashion statement people that buy them have no idea about audio and they dont care they want what everyone talks about so if they want to go buy overpriced headphones let them but dont go get some Chinese knock offs and lie to an innocent person for a quick buck! Thats like saying people adidas or nike are scamming people because u can get a fake pair of shoes shirt or pants for half the price!

should probably include that these are from the factory as the tron T1 headphones are official but unreleased to the general public 

I've got beats quality with my HTC One through the headset when connected to the HTC One.  My ears literally sting and my head hurts when listening.  If you want good audio listen to the people like Marques Brownlee who has allot of headphones to compare and has a totally unbiased opinion. 

Even at $102, they're still not a good deal imo.

As for them being fake, I think that would actually improve the sound over the original.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Even at $102, they're still not a good deal imo. (++1)

As for them being fake, I think that would actually improve the sound over the original.

I think it was Tyll (Don't quote me on it though) who measured an illegitimate pair and found that they measured better.

If they are real, and in good condition, I would buy a few just to sell them for profit

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten