I need help identifying an LCD panel

Trentius_

Alright so I tore a Keurig 2.0 K400 apart and got the 2.5" resistive touch Lcd module that I am having issues finding any information on, can someone help? Here is all the stuff on the module:

back of the panel:

SJ24082A

Ribbon cable:

CTM240320T29 V1.0

E309144 94V-0 CT-1

Touch overlay:

AT 0988 A1 2.5 D4

I am trying to drive this lcd with an Arduino or Raspberry Pi, I will be looking for info by trying more variations of these strings but if I find something I will put it here.

- Moved to Displays -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

• 2 years later...

Apologies for the old thread dredge, but it's about all that came up when doing an online search for this particular LCD screen, figure the next person that comes along might like a bit more info. ;)

I've poked around with one of these screens from a K300 a bit and it's pretty close to the ILI9340 driver, but I've yet to confirm what it is exactly as the RDID values don't match anything. I could have the RD and RESX lines reversed as well, if that's what they even actually are. I haven't caught the Keurig using them yet to know for sure, so those 2 pins are suspect. Pretty sure the rest of the pins I have correct as I'm able to send data to the screen and things happen, the good kind.

LCD pinout

1 = Backlight Cathode (to ground thru 470ohm)

2 = Backlight Anode (12v)

3 = Ground

4 = RESX?

5 ~ 20 = D15 ~ D0

21 = RDX?

22 = WRX

23 = D/CX

24 = /CSX

25 = Y1

26 = X2

27 = Y2

28 = X1