AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 Now Available, Brings More Fixes

Youbetternot

AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 is now available!!. The Driver fixes the graphics corruption seen in Starcraft, the intermittent flickering seen on some Radeon R9 270x cards. In addition  it makes sure that the Overdrive feature doesn't disappear from the Catalyst Control Center (bug which was experienced by owners of Radeon R9 290 Series cards). Also Improved Frame rate on multiply games. The driver has support for the Radeon R9, R7, HD 7000, HD 6000 and HD 5000 Series cards.

amd-catalyst-12-6-500x276.jpg

AMD has just made available a new build of its still-in-beta Catalyst 13.11 graphics driver. Dubbed Beta9.5, this latest release fixes the graphics corruption seen in Starcraft, the intermittent flickering seen on some Radeon R9 270x cards, and makes sure that the Overdrive feature doesn't disappear from the Catalyst Control Center (bug which was experienced by owners of Radeon R9 290 Series cards). Moreover, the driver improves frame pacing results in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for Hitman: Absolution, and Total War: Rome 2.

Source: http://www.techpowerup.com/195364/amd-catalyst-13-11-beta9-5-now-available-brings-more-fixes.html

You can download it here: Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 for Windows

Or AMD website Look at the Website to see if your supported: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.5 Driver for Windows

• Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver
  • Resolves the issue of AMD Overdrive missing in the AMD Catalyst Control Center for the AMD Radeon R9 290 Series graphics cards
  • Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards
  • Resolves graphics corruption seen in Starcraft®
  • Improves frame pacing r​esults in AMD Quad CrossFire configurations for the following: Hitman: Absolution, and Total War​: Rome 2

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.4 Driver for Windows

• Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.2 Driver
  • May resolve intermittent black screens or display loss observed on some AMD Radeon R9 290X and AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics cards
  • Improves AMD CrossFire scaling in the multi-player portion of Call of Duty®: Ghosts
  • AMD Enduro Technology Profile updates:
  • ​XCOM:​ Enemy Unknown
  • Need for Speed Rivals

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta9.2 Driver for Windows

• Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta8 Driver​​
  • Call of Duty®: Ghosts - Improves anti-aliasing performance, and updates the AMD CrossFire™ profile
  • AMD Radeon™ R9 290 Series - PowerTune update to reduce variance of fan speed / RPM
  • Resolves intermittent crashes seen in legacy DirectX®​ 9 applications
  • DirectX 11.2 - Tier 1 Tiled Resources now supported on the following products:
    • ​AMD Radeon R9 280X
    • AMD Rad​eon R9 270X
    • AMD Radeon R7 250
    • AMD Radeon R7 240
    • AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
    • AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
    • AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta8 Driver for Windows

• ​​Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta7 Driver
  • Resolves intermittent crashes experienced with Battlefield 4 on Windows 8 based systems

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta7 Driver for Windows

• ​Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta6 Driver
  • Increases AMD CrossFire​™​ scaling up to an additional 20% for Battlefield 4

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta​​6 Driver for Windows

• ​Includes all Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta Driver
  • Includes support for the new prod​ucts:
    • AMD Radeon​™ R9 290X
    • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • ​Performance improvements
    • ​Batman: Arkham Origins - improves performance up to 35% with MSAA 8x enabled
    • Total War™: Rome 2 - improves performance up to 10%
    • Battlefield 3 - improves performance up to 10%
    • GRID 2 - improves performance up to 8.5%
    • DiRT Showdown - improves performance up to 10%
    • Formula 1™ 2013 - improves performance up to 8%
    • DiRT 3 - improves performance up to 7%
    • Sleeping Dogs - improves performance up to 5%​
  • ​Performance improvements for the AMD APU Series (comparing AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta6 to AMD Catalyst 13.9)
    • Luxmark (openCL) - improves performance up to 10%
    • Winzip 17.5 (openCL) - improves performance up to 20%
    • GRID 2 - improves performance up to 4%
    • Battlefield 4 - improves performance up to 5%
    • Lef4Dead - improves performance up to 10%
  • ​​​​Automatic AMD Eyefinity Configuration​
  • Automatic "plug and play" configuration of supported Ultra HD/4K tiled displays

Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 13.11 Beta Driver for Windows

• ​Includes support for the new products:​
    • AMD Radeon™ R9 280X
    • AMD Radeon R9 270X
    • AMD Radeon R7 260X
    • AMD Radeon R7 250
    • AMD Radeon R7 240
  • Performance improvements for the AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series in the following games:
  • ​Total War™: Rome 2 - improves performance up to 10%
  • Splinter Cell® Blacklist™ - improves performance up to 7% on single GPU and AMD CrossFire™ configurations
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® - improves performance up to 9%

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

PRAISE THE LORD! THE BSODS AND BLACKSCREENS WERE GETTING TO ME!

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Ok, I'll try this one. The last beta driver was giving me artifacts left and right. I hope you fixed it this time around AMD!

COMIC SANS

Ok, I'll try this one. The last beta driver was giving me artifacts left and right. I hope you fixed it this time around AMD!

my reaction xD

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Well everything seems to be running smoothly so far...

Last time as soon as the installation was done, I was getting artifacts left and right. I'll keep using this beta driver for the time being...

COMIC SANS

For whatever reason my DOS games - Ultimate DOOM, Quake, Space Quest IV, and probably more now decide to play with the right graphics and not 256 bit color (or worse) - except in space quest IV's menu's.

My friend had the flickering issue with his R9 270x, seems to been mostly resolved with the new drivers.

I'm glad to see it isn't his powersupply, he is using a quite old 750 watt, before 80 plus was a thing

and i thought the new card wasn't receiving enough power and that was why it was flickering. Note 

it still flickers every now and then watching Youtube videos or gaming.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2 BSODs ? Using Windows 8.1 though and running smoothly since then xD