Media wont reproduce (youtube,spotify,netflix)

Go to solution Solved by Sniperfox47,
21 minutes ago, richyman said:

So I never had this issue before, where I want to watch a youtube video or netflix or listen to a song but they won't reproduce, youtube and netflix go into loading mode and spotify seems to not respond. Everything else works fine with my new laptop (Acer helios 300). Im writing this at the same time youtube wont play videos. Restarting usually works but I'm tired of restarting so often, what is this issue? I'm using a new wifi network so that maybe it.

Edit:It randomly resolves itself, the video I couldn't play loaded after a refresh after finishing this post but it hadn't loaded after a previous refresh. But now my audio doesn't work with the video.

And now I refreshed the video to see if it fixed the audio but it won't load. 

I opened my volume mixer and it doesn't show chrome there, maybe that's the reason.

Did you try reinstalling your video drivers? There's a chance it could be HDCP related.

If not maybe try a system file check to make sure none of your codecs are broken.

So I never had this issue before, where I want to watch a youtube video or netflix or listen to a song but they won't reproduce, youtube and netflix go into loading mode and spotify seems to not respond. Everything else works fine with my new laptop (Acer helios 300). Im writing this at the same time youtube wont play videos. Restarting usually works but I'm tired of restarting so often, what is this issue? I'm using a new wifi network so that maybe it.

Edit:It randomly resolves itself, the video I couldn't play loaded after a refresh after finishing this post but it hadn't loaded after a previous refresh. But now my audio doesn't work with the video.

I opened my volume mixer and it doesn't show chrome there, maybe that's the reason.

1 minute ago, NoobCase said:

Reinstall Chrome perhaps

The thing is it happens with spotify too and if I open another browser like edge it is the same, so I dont think thats the issue.

21 minutes ago, richyman said:

Did you try reinstalling your video drivers? There's a chance it could be HDCP related.

If not maybe try a system file check to make sure none of your codecs are broken.