Fractal Design Define R4 vs 750D

i have bought a P9x79 Pro and i am cooling my 4930K with a h100i now i don;t know what would be the best case too buy.

either the :

•  
    Fractal Design Define R4
  •  the Corsair 750D
if anyone could help me that would be great cheers :) 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

i would go R4 but its really up to u what u think looks best both are great cases but if u want a quieter computer go R4.

750D lots of space for whatever you want, from what I remember there are some clearance issues with an h100 in the r4 but I might be wrong

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

750D is a beast case.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Aesthetics aside, the 750D seems to be more functional. The Define R4 can only house a slim 2x120mm radiator in the top at the very most (natively), and also has limited watercooling potential in the front as well.

Your H100i will fit both cases, by the way. I'm using one in my R4 right now.

750D and the R4 are not really in the same category. The R4 is a silence oriented case and has a clean look. Where as the 750D is more so water cooling oriented and still has a clean look. I would say the 750D.

Quote me to get a reply!

Get the 750D. in the R4 the H100i must be mounted slightly offset and it can only hold slim rads as mentioned above. The 750D gives you way more options for now and the future.

I'd recommend a Swiftech 320 though.

who cares...

i have bought a P9x79 Pro and i am cooling my 4930K with a h100i now i don;t know what would be the best case too buy.

either the :

•  
    Fractal Design Define R4
  •  the Corsair 750D
if anyone could help me that would be great cheers :) 

either would be a good choice, but both have their own issues to deal with.

FD R4:

once the motherboard is installed, the case fills up really quick. can be confined.

if using a lot of HDD, this case is great for HDD and HDD cooling. but the flow

is really trounced if all the bays are filled. the stock fans are OK, with noise, but

flow can be a bit of an issue with loaded HDD cages. as an air-cooled case can

be beastly with the high-end air-coolers. using an AIO liquid cooler can be trying,

but can be fitting in the front or modded to fit the roof. cable management is great,

but the rubber pass-through grommets are in the wrong place for 24-pin.

Corsair 750D:

definitely more money, a little more room for bigger items, cable management is

great. optional ideas out the wazsoo, more of a water-cooling cabinet than

air-cooling, but can be pretty good on air. AIO support is easy and well-thought out.

both can struggle with air flow under SLI/CFX depending on HDD configuration.

the R4 front fan isn't strong, but quite. the 750D dual fans are strong, medium quite

and can handle the HDD cages better. the R4 can make a better air case than the

750D, just by its smaller size with fan options.

water cooling will have to be examined closely as radiator support with the hardware

can be daunting and tedious.

i've got both and they are both fine cases, just depends on use, future use and hardware.

either would be a good choice, but both have their own issues to deal with.

FD R4:

once the motherboard is installed, the case fills up really quick. can be confined.

if using a lot of HDD, this case is great for HDD and HDD cooling. but the flow

is really trounced if all the bays are filled. the stock fans are OK, with noise, but

flow can be a bit of an issue with loaded HDD cages. as an air-cooled case can

be beastly with the high-end air-coolers. using an AIO liquid cooler can be trying,

but can be fitting in the front or modded to fit the roof. cable management is great,

but the rubber pass-through grommets are in the wrong place for 24-pin.

Corsair 750D:

definitely more money, a little more room for bigger items, cable management is

great. optional ideas out the wazsoo, more of a water-cooling cabinet than

air-cooling, but can be pretty good on air. AIO support is easy and well-thought out.

both can struggle with air flow under SLI/CFX depending on HDD configuration.

the R4 front fan isn't strong, but quite. the 750D dual fans are strong, medium quite

and can handle the HDD cages better. the R4 can make a better air case than the

750D, just by its smaller size with fan options.

water cooling will have to be examined closely as radiator support with the hardware

can be daunting and tedious.

i've got both and they are both fine cases, just depends on use, future use and hardware.

well i equipment going in either one will be:

Intel 4930k 

P9x79 Pro

h100i

R9 290 ( when non ref comes)

2 Samsung 840 pro SSd's and 2 HDD's 

+ CS750M PSU 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

well i equipment going in either one will be:

Intel 4930k 

P9x79 Pro

h100i

R9 290 ( when non ref comes)

2 Samsung 840 pro SSd's and 2 HDD's 

+ CS750M PSU 

i myself would prolly use the R4 for cost, smaller footprint and general roundedness.

as for the H100i for installation, the easiest is to look for the "offset" installation to

keep a less interference scenario of the RAM and MOSFET 'sinks.

unless your future is water cooling, the R4 or Arc Midi would be great choices.