S8 Colour Conundrum

Hi everyone :)

Im upgrading to a Samsung S8 from my good ole iPhone 5S. So I went to my local carrier, to check out what deals and colours I could get.

I live in South Africa, so ive got all the S8 colours available to purchase since im in a region outside the US. Ive narrowed it down to three colours:

Black

Maple Gold

Orchid Grey

I like the black since its very sleek and combined with the black front, it looks pretty sick.

The Orchid Grey seems to be the crowd favourite, due to its purple-grey nature, and not showing scratches easily

Maple Gold is awesome as its only available in the Australasia/Southern Africa markets, so the prospect of having a limited run product is pretty sick as well, and the gold wraps nicely around the rail of the phone.

Whats your favourite colour? Bonus Points if you tell me why ;)

Turtleloverdyl

Well, what's your favorite? 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Black

Everything matches black (also I own the black)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25