G1/4 FITTING PLUG WHERE TO BUY CHEAP

Hey guys,

I'm wondering where in Canada could i buy some G1/4 plug for my reservoir. i ordered a reservoir from aliexpress and they didn't includ any plug so that leaves me with the Inlet hole that i don't have anything to plug them with.

looked online on nicx but price and shipping would be like $25 for the 2 plugs... crazy

Thanks!

Zen Rig

- Ryzen 1700 @3.9ghz 1.325v

- Asrock AB350 Fatal1ty gaming K4

- 16GB Gskill Ripjaw DDR4 @2133mhz

- Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB

- Evga Supernova 750w

- Adata 128gb SSD & Toshiba 1TB HDD

You know what's more expensive than buying good quality watercooling components?

Replacing every part of your PC because it dies from a water leak.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

18 minutes ago, Enderman said:

You know what's more expensive than buying good quality watercooling components?

its actually Barrow reservoir so it not a fully cheap china brand, many people have used Barrow components for their water cooling and never had issues. FYI

for some reason their forgot to include some plug in the packaging and i don't want to wait another 30 days for me to receive the plugs from them.

Zen Rig

- Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB

- Evga Supernova 750w

Barrow is kinda just that...a cheap china brand :P  Mayhaps this shall do! its not canada but it says free shipping? 

2 hours ago, PPCs-Kat said:

Barrow is kinda just that...a cheap china brand :P  Mayhaps this shall do! its not canada but it says free shipping? 

barrow is not that bad could be worst a NO named Chinese part that will leak something cheap off ebay.

3 hours ago, deathlikeeric said:

its actually Barrow reservoir so it not a fully cheap china brand, many people have used Barrow components for their water cooling and never had issues. FYI

for some reason their forgot to include some plug in the packaging and i don't want to wait another 30 days for me to receive the plugs from them.

ive been using a res/pump combo with barrow, never had a issue. 

4 hours ago, Enderman said:

ive never had barrow leak not even once on my first build. the only water issue was me getting coolant on my shirt due to a air bubble. 

4 hours ago, deathlikeeric said:

Hey guys,

I'm wondering where in Canada could i buy some G1/4 plug for my reservoir. i ordered a reservoir from aliexpress and they didn't includ any plug so that leaves me with the Inlet hole that i don't have anything to plug them with.

looked online on nicx but price and shipping would be like $25 for the 2 plugs... crazy

Thanks!

im not in NA so not sure if these are good prices but i think this does what u need just pick which one u like. they all do the same =/ 

CLICK HERE

Faith: WIP

Cpu: intel 6700k

RAM: g.skill ripjaw v 3200mhz 16 18 18 38 2n 32gb 4x8gb

MB: Asrock extreme 7+

GPU: GTX 1080 TI Poseidon Platinum Asus ROG
PSU: Cougar 1050W 80+ gold

Case: IN WIN 509 ROG [ black red ]

Cooling: Barrow Fittings, Block, 360mm x 60mm rad, 18w d5 pump, 210 res, EK blood red premix. Poseidon GPU block

SETUP: BenQ 27" 144hz|BenQ 28" 1080p VA 60HZ|Corsair Strafe RGB|Razer DeathAdDer Chroma|ATH IM70|E10k Olympus 2 amp|DX Racer King

6 hours ago, vESP said:

barrow is not that bad could be worst a NO named Chinese part that will leak something cheap off ebay.

ive been using a res/pump combo with barrow, never had a issue. 

ive never had barrow leak not even once on my first build. the only water issue was me getting coolant on my shirt due to a air bubble. 

im not in NA so not sure if these are good prices but i think this does what u need just pick which one u like. they all do the same =/ 

CLICK HERE

perfect thanks i will look on this website.

Zen Rig

- Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB

- Evga Supernova 750w

15 hours ago, deathlikeeric said:

To the Americans/Canadians & Euros, they will say Barrow is cheap shit, have you tried Dazmode.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

1 hour ago, Leonard said:

To the Americans/Canadians & Euros, they will say Barrow is cheap shit, have you tried Dazmode.

as per what i researched online Barrow is pretty similar to all other water cooling company, even their fittings look exactly the same as Bitspower just doesn't have the logo. So like all other product their probably manufacture at the same place and just added different brand logo on it and then they jack up the price. As for what i received Barrow's for parts it seems to be good quality products

Zen Rig

- Asus GTX 970 Strix 4GB

- Evga Supernova 750w

5 hours ago, deathlikeeric said:

as per what i researched online Barrow is pretty similar to all other water cooling company, even their fittings look exactly the same as Bitspower just doesn't have the logo. So like all other product their probably manufacture at the same place and just added different brand logo on it and then they jack up the price. As for what i received Barrow's for parts it seems to be good quality products

I personally am not a fan of the d5 pump they make I don't know what it is but it vibrates like crazy and u can hear it loud.  Other then that I only buy their res and rads and hard tube fittings 

Faith: WIP

Cpu: intel 6700k

RAM: g.skill ripjaw v 3200mhz 16 18 18 38 2n 32gb 4x8gb

MB: Asrock extreme 7+

GPU: GTX 1080 TI Poseidon Platinum Asus ROG
PSU: Cougar 1050W 80+ gold

Case: IN WIN 509 ROG [ black red ]

Cooling: Barrow Fittings, Block, 360mm x 60mm rad, 18w d5 pump, 210 res, EK blood red premix. Poseidon GPU block

SETUP: BenQ 27" 144hz|BenQ 28" 1080p VA 60HZ|Corsair Strafe RGB|Razer DeathAdDer Chroma|ATH IM70|E10k Olympus 2 amp|DX Racer King