is my power supply adequate

itzaju

hello guys 

iam planning to add zotac gtx  1060 mini to my pc , my current pc specifications are 

amd fx 8350 

8gb ram 

1 tb hard drive 

and my case has 5 120mm fans one connected to the MB and rest  directly to the psu 

corsair vs 450 psu

will my current psu able to handle all these components or do i need to upgrade ?

What GPU do you have?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

currently i dont have one but planning to add a zotac gtx 1060 mini 6gb to the system 

Yes

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Should be fine. You'll be on the high end of that power supply, but still under 400w unless you OC the shit out of that 8350.

Your PSU should be fine to supply enough wattage for your components. Do note that if you plan on upgrading any components in your PC that consume more power such as a higher end graphics card for example, make sure that the PSU will supply enough wattage.

Well, it's a System Integrator one. So its not something I'd want...

But as long as you don't to what some guy in this forum did with his Corsair VS (or was it a CX?), it's fine...

Was my first (and second) post in this forum because I couldn't bear what I was seeing...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"