Get a chat bot connected to YouTube please

Master Disaster

So now Linus is live streaming to YouTube everyday I feel it's about time you guys got your bot connected to YouTube chat just for the spam filter alone.

Chat on your live streams is cancer with the F spam, swears and racial slurs all being posted.

Please get the Hitler bot from Twitch running on YouTube ASAP.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

but who cares? xD 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

So now Linus is live streaming to YouTube everyday I feel it's about time you guys got your bot connected to YouTube chat just for the spam filter alone.

Chat on your live streams is cancer with the F spam, swears and racial slurs all being posted.

Please get the Hitler bot from Twitch running on YouTube ASAP.

What do you mean by Linus is streaming everyday.

Are you talking about the normal content or something new?

7 hours ago, redtute said:

He streams every day to YouTube before video release. So about noon Pacific.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, redtute said:

They are basically vlog type videos with a phone.

If you miss the public streams on youtube, you will need a floatplane subscription to view them. Because fuck those of us who can't view it live due to having a life.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

They are basically vlog type videos with a phone.

If you miss the public streams on youtube, you will need a floatplane subscription to view them. Because fuck those of us who can't view it live due to having a life.

Actually he leaves all of them up for 24 hours minimum. I watch them 5 hours after when I wake up.

9 minutes ago, lobster_zoidberg said:

Actually he leaves all of them up for 24 hours minimum. I watch them 5 hours after when I wake up.

Aren't they unlisted though, meaning they don't appear if you don't have the link. Because I sure couldn't get them.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

4 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Aren't they unlisted though, meaning they don't appear if you don't have the link. Because I sure couldn't get them.

Everyone who's subscribed gets the link in their notification drawer. See:

1doh.png

6 hours ago, lobster_zoidberg said:

Everyone who's subscribed gets the link in their notification drawer. See:

1doh.png

You're on mobile aren't you.

Because that bell at the top on desktop

jhfUjL1.jpg

Is entirely fucking useless. And yes, I am subbed to LTT. And many other channels. I'm guessing it's some setting I disabled years ago that's screwing up with this and I'm past the point where I care now, so, yeah.

Actually it works just fine on desktop as long as you have hit that little bell to actually get notifications.

Doesn't really matter today though. Either he's changed his mind again about the 24 hours or someone on staff made an error.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

37 minutes ago, Alariel said:

Actually it works just fine on desktop as long as you have hit that little bell to actually get notifications.

Doesn't really matter today though. Either he's changed his mind again about the 24 hours or someone on staff made an error.

Today's glitched out and hasn't processed. It might never process and it doesn't save a local copy to the phone :(

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

You're on mobile aren't you.

Because that bell at the top on desktop.

No, I'm just not stupid enough to use the hideous new Youtube layout. Are there seriously people who didn't click "Use old Youtube layout" the instant they saw that abomination? 

1 hour ago, lobster_zoidberg said:

No, I'm just not stupid enough to use the hideous new Youtube layout. Are there seriously people who didn't click "Use old Youtube layout" the instant they saw that abomination? 

There's a dark theme and I can live with change. :|

9 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Today's glitched out and hasn't processed. It might never process and it doesn't save a local copy to the phone :(

Sorry to hear, but good to know.

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.