Best Aircooler?

Vague
Go to solution Solved by helping,

I'll check it out thanks.

It does look nice but performance is more important to me. I will consider it. Also thanks.

It does look nice but is there anything that performance better than those two you mentioned or are they the best?

Most people forget about them, but the Thermalright Silver arrow is competitive and the PHTC14PE beats out the NDH14. 

Hey guys. I've mostly been using Watercooling but i am getting sick of all the problems that i have had with them. So what would you guys recommend? Need something that can handle my i74770k@1.29v.

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

inb4 Coolermaster Hyper 212+

But it's not even close to the best?

To OP: NHD14 is up there along with some others.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Probablly a dual fan Nocuta one but i would go for something like a Bequiet Dark Rock 2 Pro. (I looks good)

If you can get it, go for Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 because it performs the same as D14 and costs the same as D14 but looks a lot better

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Noctua NH-D14 performs pretty much the same as Be quiet Dark Rock 2 pro, but the latter looks better.

Nhd14 or dark rock pro 2

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Buts it's not even close to the best?

To OP: NHD14 is up there along with some others.

Probablly a dual fan Nocuta one but i would go for something like a Bequiet Dark Rock 2 Pro. (I looks good)

It does look nice but performance is more important to me. I will consider it. Also thanks.

If you can get it, go for Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 because it performs the same as D14 and costs the same as D14 but looks a lot better

It does look nice but is there anything that performance better than those two you mentioned or are they the best?

Most people forget about them, but the Thermalright Silver arrow is competitive and the PHTC14PE beats out the NDH14. 

Error: 410

Thanks a bunch broski.

silverarrow extreme or phanteks ________ and nhd14

Main: AMD Athlon X4 750K| Coolermaster Hyper TX3 EVO | Gigabyte GA-F2A75M-HD2 | 8GB Kingston 1333mhz | WD Caviar Green 1tb | Coolermaster N200 | OCZ coreXstream 500w | Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB | |Kingston 3k ssd 128gb |

The best air cooler is the Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E Extreme.