Good low end pc build?

and why u talk about 250$ cpu when this guy looking for 550$ total build incloud the os

Just now, Dackzy said:

You need to look at the IPC, if you know what that is, the IPC of ryzen isn't too far behind Skylake which is the same IPC kaybelake has. Ryzen IPC is about Broadwell which is fairly close to Skylake IPC which also means single core performance of Ryzen is close to skylake at the same clock speed. You just get 2 extra cores by going with a 1600 instead of a i5 and you get 8 extra threads, which in return is going to give you a ton of extra multi core performance. Now go read up

maybe but still we talk about low and cheap build I don't get how the top of the line cpu get into here

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

and why u talk about 250$ cpu when this guy looking for 550$ total build incloud the os

There is no IPC difference between any Ryzen CPU's. IPC is power of the architecture. Sorry, but you come off as an ignorant fanboy. Please stop talking, if you are this clueless. 

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

why are you talking about a i5?

Sure, let us take this for i3 vs R3. With i3 you get 2 cores 4 thread and a LOCKED CPU, with R3 you get 4 cores and a CPU that can OC, now do some math a CPU with almost the same IPC as the kaby i3, clocked higher with 2 extra cores and same amount of threads and you will see that the R3 wins in multicore again, just like the R5 beat i5 in multicore, just like R7 beats i7 in multi-core

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Notional said:

There is no IPC difference between any Ryzen CPU's. IPC is power of the architecture. Sorry, but you come off as an ignorant fanboy. Please stop talking, if you are this clueless. 

im not a fanboy and maybe im not that well knows with all ur talking here I know good parts that's it amd or intel doesn't metter but in this case we talk about a low budget so theres no reason to spend money on the latest amd mobo just to use the weakest cpu so for now z250b and i3 3.8mhz is enough

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

Sure, let us take this for i3 vs R3. With i3 you get 2 cores 4 thread and a LOCKED CPU, with R3 you get 4 cores and a CPU that can OC, now do some math a CPU with almost the same IPC as the kaby i3, clocked higher with 2 extra cores and same amount of threads and you will see that the R3 wins in multicore again, just like the R5 beat i5 in multicore, just like R7 beats i7 in multi-core

maybe u wanna say that ur amd r5 better than i7 7700k

3 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

mister know anything whould you like to help me? I got Bluetooth problems

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

maybe u wanna say that ur amd r5 better than i7 7700k

I don't have a R5..... You can look any Ryzen vs Kabylake multi core benchmark up and see that when you put equally priced Ryzen and kaby head to head in multi core, then Ryzen wins, it is that simple

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Dackzy said:

I don't have a R5..... You can look any Ryzen vs Kabylake multi core benchmark up and see that when you put equally priced Ryzen and kaby head to head in multi core, then Ryzen wins, it is that simple

ok so if someone will ask for the mid range ill say go for r5 not i5 but still i7 ftw :3

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

ok so if someone will ask for the mid range ill say go for r5 not i5 but still i7 ftw :3

yes R5 over i5, and sometimes R7 over i7 and sometimes i7 over R7, depends on what you want. If you do 3D work, render and other multi core heavy things then R7, if you just want MAX FPS then i7

amd is very good company even ps4 got amd but stop talk what better and look for the thread he asked for the lowest price build for hes needs

at top of the line

theres no reason at the cheaper is better to waste a lot on mobo just to hit to shitiest cpu it can provide while u can save this money for ssd or a better mouse idk maybe just for a pizza

20 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

I don't get it doesn't more frames for secends gives u the more power?

The average fps is stupid to go by,  you need to look at frame timings, 1% and 0.1% lows, plus look at micro stuttering. A CPU can very much have the best average, but that doesn't help if the FPS is all over the place and you get micro stuttering, then a lower but more stable FPS would look better and be smoother.

@Cookiecrumbles222 get yourself a nice R3 system, I think someone already made you a list for one

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

That's good but I think that at least until coffee lake hits next month likely with 4 core 4 thread i3 chips this is better:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($104.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-AB350M-D3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($81.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($81.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($45.87 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1050 2GB ACX 2.0 Video Card  ($113.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Define Mini C MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $538.79
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-09-11 12:04 EDT-0400

1) This mobo still has 2 other DIMMs to expand as needed. Considering AM4 will be supported for a while there's reasonable room

2) The 1050 should be more than enough for the gaming scenarios you describe + cad. There's no reason to spend extra on the 1050ti imo

3)  Power supply left with a bit of headroom, see 1)

also I think better get 4gb gpu and ssd instead anyway he not going to heavy gaming

also he picked much better psu that will help more for saving hes hardware