Good low end pc build?

Just now, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/G9TtZ8 sound good or should I go with different ram or gpu

I use same memory just higher u don't need higher just last think get an Solit State Drive (SSD) I promiss ur friend will kiss ur legs it makes huge different like x10 more faster

don't change the case man now all stuff support each other just add ssd and its completed

15 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

intel is long lasting cpu 

Literally the opposite here: i3s are like 20 days away from obsolescence and current 1151 boards won't be compatible. 

I'm OK with recommending Intel (G4600 though not i3) but the Ryzen chip is a true 4 core which does matter for productivity which the OP mentions might be used. 

In any case its reasonable to clarify that coffee lake i3 will be stronger than Ryzen but this point you made on its own makes no sense at all, in fact it's misleading. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

don't change the case man now all stuff support each other just add ssd and its completed

also, he needs an optical drive which one would work?

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Literally the opposite here: i3s are like 20 days away from obsolescence and current 1151 boards won't be compatible. 

I'm OK with recommending Intel (G4600 though not i3) but the Ryzen chip is a true 4 core which does matter for productivity which the OP mentions might be used. 

In any case its reasonable to clarify that coffee lake i3 will be stronger than Ryzen but this point you made on its own makes no sense at all, in fact it's misleading. 

we talk cheaper better

2 minutes ago, Cookiecrumbles222 said:

also, he needs an optical drive which one would work?

Asus DRW-24D5MT Extreme 24X DVD

4 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

also I think 1 core of intel worth 2 cores amd only thing I recommend amd is for low budget gpu

9 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I mean lifespan not shelf time

6 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

also I think 1 core of intel worth 2 cores amd only thing I recommend amd is for low budget gpu

Are you new to this shit or are you just clueless?

the IPC of intel CPUs is at best 10% better, which means that at the same clock speed the intel is at most 10% better for single up to quad.

R5 1600 beats any current i5 in multitasking, the R3 line also beats any i3 for multitasking and you can OC the R3. A core is better than a thread.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

Are you new to this shit or are you just clueless?

the IPC of intel CPUs is at best 10% better, which means that at the same clock speed the intel is at most 10% better for single up to quad.

R5 1600 beats any current i5 in multitasking, the R3 line also beats any i3 for multitasking and you can OC the R3. A core is better than a thread.

I don't belive this shit u guys talk about amd same value cpu better than intel i5 one

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

I don't belive this shit u guys talk about amd same value cpu better than intel i5 one

then you just outright ignore facts. Look at ANY multi core benchmark and you will see the R5 wins and oh shit it cost the same

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Dackzy said:

then you just outright ignore facts. Look at ANY multi core benchmark and you will see the R5 wins and oh shit it cost the same

answer me if fx8 cores was better than the 4cores i7 and also I don't know what parts they used except the cpu itself give me i5 7600 and I beat any r5 amd cpu

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

also u wanna say the fx 8 cores was better than the i7 4 cores?

You need to look at the IPC, if you know what that is, the IPC of ryzen isn't too far behind Skylake which is the same IPC kaybelake has. Ryzen IPC is about Broadwell which is fairly close to Skylake IPC which also means single core performance of Ryzen is close to skylake at the same clock speed. You just get 2 extra cores by going with a 1600 instead of a i5 and you get 8 extra threads, which in return is going to give you a ton of extra multi core performance. Now go read up