Which one of these is the best 128gb ssd ?

samiur

My gaming laptop ( Asus strix GL502vt Ds71) came with a spinning shitty 1 tb HDD as boot drive and daily computing with that slow A**HDD is making me insane . So i was thinking to swap my HDD with an inexpensive 128gb ssd . In my country's local shops the prices of the SSD are quite high , so i have chosen couple of ssd's but couldn't make out which one of them is worth purchasing ...

1. A Data 128gb su800 

2. PNY Phantom-1 128gb 

3. Corsair Force LE 120gb

4.Apacer AS340 Panther 128gb

5.Patriot spark 128gb 

Personally i am willing to go with the A Data but still need suggestions of experts . And kindly don't suggest other models because i can't afford other models :) aside from the ones that i noted above 

TIA

Patriot's burned me one too many times with failed products.  From a brand perspective, I'd personally lean towards Corsair or PNY.

The Corsair Force LE is pretty good, and the Adata SU800 is decent as well. The Patriot Spark is DRAMless and pretty poor, the PNY Phantom-1 doesn't seem to have been reviewed by a reliable site, nor does the Apacer AS340 Panther.

Note that all these SSDs will be comparatively slow because of the low capacity.

I know 1 sample says nothing but I had a

10 minutes ago, samiur said:

Personally i am willing to go with the A Data but still need suggestions of experts .

I also decided to buy the A Data SU800 120GB because it is considered the second tier SSDs (just search for the ranking topic here in the SSD section). With that being said: The first one which I put into my Laptop failed within two weeks. All data was lost because it was simply not recognized by either my PC or laptop but i did not have important data on it. The replacement one works perfectly fine since a few month and it is fast. No complaints.

14 minutes ago, samiur said:

My gaming laptop ( Asus strix GL502vt Ds71) came with a spinning shitty 1 tb HDD as boot drive and daily computing with that slow A**HDD is making me insane . So i was thinking to swap my HDD with an inexpensive 128gb ssd . In my country's local shops the prices of the SSD are quite high , so i have chosen couple of ssd's but couldn't make out which one of them is worth purchasing ...

1. A Data 128gb su800 

2. PNY Phantom-1 128gb 

3. Corsair Force LE 120gb

4.Apacer AS340 Panther 128gb

5.Patriot spark 128gb 

Personally i am willing to go with the A Data but still need suggestions of experts . And kindly don't suggest other models because i can't afford other models :) aside from the ones that i noted above 

TIA

Do you want an Internal SSD or External SSD?

I have been rocking a 128GB ssd for a good while, please do yourself a favour and get a 256 one.

After getting all the app installed you will find yourself wanting that little more space over the months

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Get the SAMSUNG EVO 120GB.. it is worth the extra few bucks.. it is the best SSD for the money.. The difference is so small that if you skip one beer with your friends or something you'll be able to afford it..

the ADATA one is $70 on ebay.. the SAMSUNG EVO 250GB is $90

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

47 minutes ago, berny22 said:

Get the SAMSUNG EVO 120GB.. it is worth the extra few bucks.. it is the best SSD for the money.. The difference is so small that if you skip one beer with your friends or something you'll be able to afford it..

the ADATA one is $70 on ebay.. the SAMSUNG EVO 250GB is $90

The Samsung 850 Evo is not worth 30% more. Also the Ebay prices are not relevant when he's in another country.