Still out of stock...

Bluejay0

Am I too slow or they have been not restocking? Newegg searches for the 280X are useless since all cards, even Powercolor cards, are out of stock...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

therefore,get a R9 290.

therefore, I only have enough to stretch for the 280X

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Here in norway, we have lots, come to us :P

Oh Norway, your snow and land make me frustrated in living here in Miami :P

Wow, I checked Amazon to see if I could help you out with a find and some of those prices..they are borderline R9 290 territory.

Wow, I checked Amazon to see if I could help you out with a find and some of those prices..they are borderline R9 290 territory.

Some are 290X or even 780 Ti level prices! Newegg won't update the stock and I'm planning to get the Asus card. I NEED the upgrade as I have a crappy GT610 which the only thing it can really do well is overclock and play TF2 at 60 Frames down to 45 Frames.

Save up,and you can get it.

I have been waiting to get a new GPU since January. I will not get a 290 as the aftermarket coolers are not out.

Some are 290X or even 780 Ti level prices! Newegg won't update the stock and I'm planning to get the Asus card. I NEED the upgrade as I have a crappy GT610 which the only thing it can really do well is overclock and play TF2 at 60 Frames down to 45 Frames.

Oooo..going after the Asus one, eh? Next card I get will also be from Asus to match the rest of my system. Good stuff. :)

lol shortage of 280x on amazon all i could think of:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/401755/stuffing-shortage#searchterm=stuffing

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Here in norway, we have lots, come to us :P

So that yet more people can buy our overpriced stuff ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

So that yet more people can buy our overpriced stuff ;)

Cause the Norwegians have more money :(

@Bluejay0 superbiiz have xfx 280X custom cooler.

*HISSSS* XFX!!!

Joking. I don't like XFX that much, ASUS is unlocked voltage and have a much better preference to me.

Cause the Norwegians have more money :(

Maybe we do, but we also pay a lot more for our hardware and general stuff...

Example: I payed 5.800-5.900 USD (36000 NOK) for my computer a few months back… That is including speakers, peripherals OS and the rest of the stuff, but what do thou think the price would have been  in the US? ;)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Maybe we do, but we also pay a lot more for our hardware and general stuff...

Example: I payed 5.800-5.900 USD (36000 NOK) for my computer a few months back… That is including speakers, peripherals OS and the rest of the stuff, but what do thou think the price would have been  in the US? ;)

Likely less than 2,000 USD?

Try NCIX.

Over priced. No joke, a regular 280X DCUII costed the same as the average 280X Matrix!

@Bluejay0

there are asus 770s in stock.

Going for the 280X for the VRAM and memory bus.

Which ASUS one? Get the DCUII V2 if you can. Triple slot, cooler, quieter, BACKPLATE, and sexier (imo). 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Which ASUS one? Get the DCUII V2 if you can. Triple slot, cooler, quieter, BACKPLATE, and sexier (imo). 

Problem is I have against the V2 is the triple slot design. The backplate is a HUGE plus but the previous design coolers had one HUGE problem: weight.

That thing was fucking heavy! and the temperature difference in coolers isn't that big.

Likely less than 2,000 USD?

No no not that bad ;) Around 4500 is the price in the US which is still quite much less...

Tor