Best LEDs to use with thermaltake view 31

So I've been looking at adding maybe 3 LED strips to the inside of the case and changing out my 3 120mm fans that I have on my top radiator and 2 120mm fans on the front. Looking for a good suggestions, preferably strips that don't have what looks like individual lights and nothing with Molex as those are bulky and look gross in the back. I'd also like something I could maybe daisy chain together for easy installation, any ideas guys?

FB_IMG_1504399222418.jpg

6 minutes ago, LTFoReal said:

So I've been looking at adding maybe 3 LED strips to the inside of the case and changing out my 3 120mm fans that I have on my top radiator and 2 120mm fans on the front. Looking for a good suggestions, preferably strips that don't have what looks like individual lights and nothing with Molex as those are bulky and look gross in the back. I'd also like something I could maybe daisy chain together for easy installation, any ideas guys?

FB_IMG_1504399222418.jpg

i really like cablemod led strips they come in either magnetic or adhesive and can be daisychained together to make it longer

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

28 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

i really like cablemod led strips they come in either magnetic or adhesive and can be daisychained together to make it longer

Ok cool I'll look into them, that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I'm not a fan of the type that only have adhesion since the adhesive is usually just messy trash that struggles to stick.

16 minutes ago, LTFoReal said:

Ok cool I'll look into them, that's pretty much what I'm looking for. I'm not a fan of the type that only have adhesion since the adhesive is usually just messy trash that struggles to stick.

I used two 60cm strips in this build (see blue build in signature for more pics) since theyre daisy chain-able and magnetic, though they do have an adhesive backing if you need it. 10/10 highly recommended, super bright

20170524_084705.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

30 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I used two 60cm strips in this build (see blue build in signature for more pics) since theyre daisy chain-able and magnetic, though they do have an adhesive backing if you need it. 10/10 highly recommended, super bright

20170524_084705.jpg

Hmm I think I would have liked to see how these lights would look with one on each side as the shroud seems to be absorbing a lot of the bottom lights. Tho they do seem super bright, do they come with a software or remote to control that?

@LTFoReal check out our LED solutions which use WideBeam technology to provide a more even balance of brighter lighting

Just now, LTFoReal said:

Hmm I think I would have liked to see how these lights would look with one on each side as the shroud seems to be absorbing a lot of the bottom lights. Tho they do seem super bright, do they come with a software or remote to control that?

The RGB ones do come with a controller that uses radio waves to control the lighting (better than infra red since it's usable without line of sight) but that doesnt mean you cant control the single color LED strips either. I managed to find a solution for <$16 shipped (though you could probably find cheaper wires than the links provided from amazon, thats just what I personally bought) Lights were able to be dimmed to about 30% before they didnt have enough power to be lit, but that was more than dim enough for what I was looking for.

Just now, CableMod said:

@LTFoReal check out our LED solutions which use WideBeam technology to provide a more even balance of brighter lighting

The ones pictured are actually the blue wide beam variants! :)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

31 minutes ago, CableMod said:

Sweet, I'll take a look.. thanks.

29 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

The RGB ones do come with a controller that uses radio waves to control the lighting (better than infra red since it's usable without line of sight) but that doesnt mean you cant control the single color LED strips either. I managed to find a solution for <$16 shipped (though you could probably find cheaper wires than the links provided from amazon, thats just what I personally bought) Lights were able to be dimmed to about 30% before they didnt have enough power to be lit, but that was more than dim enough for what I was looking for.

The ones pictured are actually the blue wide beam variants! :)

Ok thanks a lot man. Their are a lot of options out there but hard to find what would fit perfectly with my setup. I'm wondering if there any that link up well with rgb fans. That would simplify my entire life, specially if they used the same software.

Just now, LTFoReal said:

Ok thanks a lot man. Their are a lot of options out there but hard to find what would fit perfectly with my setup. I'm wondering if there any that link up well with rgb fans. That would simplify my entire life, specially if they used the same software.

NZXT has their hue+ software that can hook up RGB fans with their cable strips, but it's proprietary, and the unit itself costs $60 :/ 

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

NZXT has their hue+ software that can hook up RGB fans with their cable strips, but it's proprietary, and the unit itself costs $60 :/ 

I was looking at theirs too but they use Molex connectors which I really don't like. I was also looking at the corsair rgb with the commander pro. Stupid pricy but id be able to hook everything up together without having to solder things permanently as I frequently like switching things up in there.