WAN Show Homecoming Proposal

Hello! I was wondering if maybe on one of the ad spots on the WAN show I could maybe do a Homecoming proposal for my boyfriend? Homecoming is on the 30th of this month, September, and the weekend before is our 1 year anniversary. He means so much to me and we both love LTT's videos so much. I really only have like 50 bucks, but I'd be so so grateful. He's the one who showed me your videos, the one who helped me build my first gaming pc (which is literally built into the motherboard box because i dont have a case) and he treats me so well. I really love him, and that's why I would really appreciate this. I know it's a long shot.  Thank you so much for at least taking the time to read this, if you have. @Slick@nicklmg@LinusTech

IMG_2419.JPG 

IMG_2503.JPG

IMG_3008.JPG

IMG_1886.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

I enjoy Dank Memes ?

On 02/09/2017 at 8:36 PM, Maggie_The_Meme_Machine said:

Hello! I was wondering if maybe on one of the ad spots on the WAN show I could maybe do a Homecoming proposal for my boyfriend? Homecoming is on the 30th of this month, September, and the weekend before is our 1 year anniversary. He means so much to me and we both love LTT's videos so much. I really only have like 50 bucks, but I'd be so so grateful. He's the one who showed me your videos, the one who helped me build my first gaming pc (which is literally built into the motherboard box because i dont have a case) and he treats me so well. I really love him, and that's why I would really appreciate this. I know it's a long shot.  Thank you so much for at least taking the time to read this, if you have. @Slick@nicklmg@LinusTech

-snipped-

Thank you guys for tagging them! ❤️

Edited by TheRandomness

I enjoy Dank Memes ?

throw them an email, i would think they would care about that more.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

throw them an email, i would think they would care about that more.

I have, but they get so many I'd doubt they'd read it. 

I enjoy Dank Memes ?

Just now, Maggie_The_Meme_Machine said:

I have, but they get so many I'd doubt they'd read it. 

id say the chance of them reading that are higher then them notecing this post

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016