Bass heavy headphones for under 30 euros

SSOB

Hi guys I'm looking for some bass heavy headphones ( but. Of course also good mids and highs) for under 30 euros. I looked at some headphones ( earpods) and iam thinking about getting the Sony extra bass or skullcandy ink'd 2.0.

So yeah that's about it

Thanks!

Interested in Business and Technology

I want a case of beer but only want to spend $5 it has to taste good and not taste like ass. 

the monoprice 8323 has a crazy amount of bass especially compared to my other headphones the m50 the dt770 and the ws55 which are no slouches in bass. 

I got some Koss Porta pros. They have a pretty good bass in my opinion buty they are more mobile headphones.

Hi guys I'm looking for some bass heavy headphones ( but. Of course also good mids and highs) for under 30 euros. I looked at some headphones ( earpods) and iam thinking about getting the Sony extra bass or skullcandy ink'd 2.0.

So yeah that's about it

Thanks!

Stay away from skullcandy. Simple as that  :P

I don't know what prices and availability in your country looks like, but I'd keep an eye out for the JVC HA-FX101 or HA-FR201 (microphone version). 

Here are some useful links for IEM's.

Earphone Buyer's Guide (By Sound Signature and Price)

2013 Holiday Guide - Best Under $50

The Big List

Thanks Imma have a look for the jvc ones

I'd pick up a pair of Superlux HD681 Evo, they are like having subwoofers on your head, however not that lame boomy and unruly bass. They produce very nice and tight bass and it goes very deep. Best bang for the buck imo.

In the long run I would pick up a pair of AKG K2xx velour pads and slap those on instead of the pleather ones they come with.

@TofuAce Ordered the JVC HAF-FX101 in Blue color . Unfortunatally the JVC HAF-FX1X aren't available in my country , i would've gotten those sice they have the 10MM driver and have a better bass and cable . But The HAF-FX101 are still great from what i've read etc. Also i understand JVC couldn't sell the FX1X anymore , they were so cheap for the actual product that they were barely making any profit i can imagine.

I'd pick up a pair of Superlux HD681 Evo, they are like having subwoofers on your head, however not that lame boomy and unruly bass. They produce very nice and tight bass and it goes very deep. Best bang for the buck imo.

In the long run I would pick up a pair of AKG K2xx velour pads and slap those on instead of the pleather ones they come with.

The Evos actually come with velour pads, at least mine did.

@TofuAce Ordered the JVC HAF-FX101 in Blue color . Unfortunatally the JVC HAF-FX1X aren't available in my country , i would've gotten those sice they have the 10MM driver and have a better bass and cable . But The HAF-FX101 are still great from what i've read etc. Also i understand JVC couldn't sell the FX1X anymore , they were so cheap for the actual product that they were barely making any profit i can imagine.

Nice! I have a pair of those, except it has the inline microphone (HA-FR201). I hope you enjoy them.

The FX101 is the upgraded version of the FX1X.

Nice! I have a pair of those, except it has the inline microphone (HA-FR201). I hope you enjoy them.

The FX101 is the upgraded version of the FX1X.

This is true , hoewver i would say updated and downgraded. you see the FX1X have 10MM drivers and give an overall more punchy bass ( this could also be because the older FX1X are burnt in and the FX101 aren't)

Anyway i hope they'll sound nice :P

This is true , hoewver i would say updated and downgraded. you see the FX1X have 10MM drivers and give an overall more punchy bass ( this could also be because the older FX1X are burnt in and the FX101 aren't)

Anyway i hope they'll sound nice :P

There are smaller drivers with more bass than the FX1X.

koss porta pros are a good choice for your requirements i think

Just got the JVC's , They sound nice , and because the company scewed up the order i have gotten a free upgrade to HA201 with in-line mic. All i can complain about is maybe the thread should've been a little thicker and they could be a little more solidly build. Of course the sound isn't amazing but still really good for 30 euros!