Looking for a desk mic set up for under £150

Scottland567
Go to solution Solved by Jdnoss1234,

My friend just got a Marantz MPM1000 with a Behringer UM2. the marantz comes with a windscreen and a shock mount. For a boom arm, anything short of a Rode PSA1 boom arm fit in your budget. If you have 10 dollars more for your budget you can get the Rode which I highly recommend. 

Hopefully it should include a mic, boom arm, shock mount and a pop filter.  It will most likely have to be a usb mic as I cant really afford an audio interface due to my budget.

Thanks in advance!

My friend just got a Marantz MPM1000 with a Behringer UM2. the marantz comes with a windscreen and a shock mount. For a boom arm, anything short of a Rode PSA1 boom arm fit in your budget. If you have 10 dollars more for your budget you can get the Rode which I highly recommend. 

6 minutes ago, Jdnoss1234 said:

Sounds good, had a look at the prices here in the UK and the Rode boom arm is on offer at a store near me, meaning it all comes out under budget. 

16 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

https://www.shure.co.uk/products/microphones/mv5
Doesnt really need the boom arm. if you do probably want to buy a longer usb cable.

Also hardly a good idea to take the first answer as the best give it a day and see what others come up with

Had a look at some reviews online of the equipment he was suggesting, all seem to be good and I can have them all delivered with amazon prime.  I marked it as solved because Ive ordered them and therefore no need for the post to still be up.  Thanks for your answer though, but as I said Ive already ordered.