IOBit Products in 2017. Are they Safe?

Hello Forum,

As the subject title of this asks, are IOBit Products safe in 2017, I have come across a lot of discussion about these programs and their safeness. 

Back in 2009, the Advanced System Care was a topic because of using definitions from Malwarebytes. Article Found Here.

In 2013 and 2014, they were under fire again for attaching a Yahoo Rootkit that redirects all searches from all browsers to Yahoo. Article Found Here.

In early 2017, I had received a humble bundle that featured IOBit security programs such as Advanced Systemcare, Driver Booster, and a couple more. I only recently learned of all these different issues and wonder if they are still valid and if any other issues arose in recent news.

I pay for ASC and SmartDefrag but haven't had any issues with those. Tbh I won't be rebuying ASC anymore as its use hasn't lately given that much extra over what free version does. SmartDefrag is still worth the money as its fastest defragging software I've used. Way better than Defraggler.

Anything else from IOBit is no-no. Uninstaller can at worst mess up your whole PC, Driver Booster is mainly useless and Game Booster is just snake oil.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv