Best Drawing software for Touchscreens?

Just bought a new laptop for school and it has a touchscreen and can fold completely back. I thought I'd get into drawing as I always have wanted to. I bought a stylus from Meko. I thought photoshop had support for touchscreens, but it only has tablet support. Same this with Krita, unless I want to spend $10 on steam to get a older version that supports touchscreens.

What is the best drawing software that will work with touchscreens?

Just now, Himommies said:

For Free?

Sure, I didn't "buy" photoshop but it didnt work anyway.

Yeah, you're just gonna have to try a couple programs out because some will and some won't work.

By the way, Krita is an open source program, so if you say there is an older version that does support touch screen functionality, than go download it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

Yeah, you're just gonna have to try a couple programs out because some will and some won't work.

By the way, Krita is an open source program, so if you say there is an older version that does support touch screen functionality, than go download it.

Well there Krita desktop and Krita Gemini, Gemini fully supports touchscreen but is a few versions behind the desktop version. Also Gemini is $10 while the desktop is free.

4 minutes ago, Caleb SF said:

Sure, I didn't "buy" photoshop but it didnt work anyway.

Fresh Paint works pretty well with touchscreens and you probably already have it installed.Otherwise Autodesk Sketchbook or Adobe's Vector graphic thing I can never remeber the name of It's called adobe illustrator 

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

Fresh Paint works pretty well with touchscreens and you probably already have it installed.Otherwise Autodesk Sketchbook or Adobe's Vector graphic thing I can never remeber the name of

I was looking at sketchbook. I might give it a shot.

1 minute ago, Caleb SF said:

I was looking at sketchbook. I might give it a shot.

2 minutes ago, Caleb SF said:

Well there Krita desktop and Krita Gemini, Gemini fully supports touchscreen but is a few versions behind the desktop version. Also Gemini is $10 while the desktop is free.

FireAlpaca might just work. It's a sort of simple, but pretty good drawing program.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

39 minutes ago, Minibois said:

FireAlpaca might just work. It's a sort of simple, but pretty good drawing program.

Alpaca seems to work with a touchscreen, so ill try it out for now.