Why do I still hesitate to upgrade my phone?

mafioso

It's my iPhone 5 64GB with space grey finish. It's running 10.3.3. It has problems with its top left corner which makes me hard to make proper touches. The touch panel is almost about to rip off the whole device but I hold it back every time. I don't want this device repaired because the price for that is not worth the price of the decice ATM. I still don't want to buy a newer iPhone because in a few months when the new iPhone is released I know the price of iPhones will drop.

I just still love the device on my hand though for some people I thingk they simply won't stand it. Is there any problem with my mind? I can actually upgrade my phone to a bettet, newer one but I still don't want to say goodbye with this one which I had so many memories with.

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

44 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

Do whatever you want

BTW why don't you get a cheaper and better android? The s7 on amazon now is fairly cheap

Been around with the iphone for a long time makes me familiar with it and the convenience of the ios system. I simply love the apple device more

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

Just now, mafioso said:

Been around with the iphone for a long time makes me familiar with it and the convenience of the ios system. I simply love the apple device more

Do as you like

I feel its retarded. Come on only 1 button. + no freedom