Can not afford a 900D, got a 750D instead?

some of you might think you are limited to only what Corsair has given you.

with some monkey-business, radiators and PSU lying around, this is doable and

with BF pricing, pretty inexpensively. will require some cutting, moving and

additional fabrication, but can be done. oh and the 360x 60 still can be mounted

in the roof (needed the lighting).

559045d0_Corsair750D027S.jpeg

Oh my Oh my, that is wonderful! Nice innovation man! Tho, dat power supply hole in the back will ocd me up if that isnt covered. But you got dis!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Oh my Oh my, that is wonderful! Nice innovation man! Tho, dat power supply hole in the back will ocd me up if that isnt covered. But you got dis!

CaseLabs already has a block off plate with options and mesh. plus offer drainage access.

CaseLabs already has a block off plate with options and mesh. plus offer drainage access.

not bad!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

Well that is quite something. I'm interested how the psu cables will look

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

if like in picture, routed through the SSD throughway or direct to device. if upside-down

easily directly to GPU and motherboard. the power cord can pass through the SSD area.

kinda like Fran-n-Stein

c96d8fc8_003_Mar.jpeg

and you shall ask.. *poof*

06938772_Corsair750D032S.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

How does the power cable plug into the psu?

I might try this :D

But this way you actually lose rad space becouse you normally can mount 240mm bottom AND 280mm/atleast 240mm front. Unless you can get 420mm to bottom like this.

Nvm, didn't notice theres 240mm too.

Also, how do you get tubing into rads in bottom? Is the one in front cross-flow?

Curing shitposts by shitposts

How does the power cable plug into the psu?

I might try this :D

But this way you actually lose rad space becouse you normally can mount 240mm bottom AND 280mm/atleast 240mm front. Unless you can get 420mm to bottom like this.

Nvm, didn't notice theres 240mm too.

Also, how do you get tubing into rads in bottom? Is the one in front cross-flow?

you'll need a 90° AC cable for the PSU, can use the standard, but i'll look like a

booger hanging out there.

no cross-flows.. all can be plumbed easily enough with short hard lines or flex tubing.

Very nice work. Most creative PSU mounting I have seen thus far in that case.

I am on the fence between a 900D and a Cosmos II personally.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Very nice work. Most creative PSU mounting I have seen thus far in that case.

I am on the fence between a 900D and a Cosmos II personally.

if you are seriously considering proper water cooling ,the 900D is the choice to go with.

the Cosmos can do a decent job, but is far under designed for h2o. way, way too much

modding to make the Cosmos worth the investment. many are done, but limited options

makes the 900D more desirable.

if you are seriously considering proper water cooling ,the 900D is the choice to go with.

the Cosmos can do a decent job, but is far under designed for h2o. way, way too much

modding to make the Cosmos worth the investment. many are done, but limited options

makes the 900D more desirable.

Yea I agree. Where I fall short on the 900D is quality actually...it felt cheap in the store specifically the panels. Also I feel it should have come with a bottom divider inside like the 800D.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Yea I agree. Where I fall short on the 900D is quality actually...it felt cheap in the store specifically the panels. Also I feel it should have come with a bottom divider inside like the 800D.

ditto on the "feel" of the case.

Might be easier to just buy the 900D lol. 

Great job though! I never would've thought it was possible in the 700D but you managed to do it lol. It's like a mini 900D literally!

• 5 weeks later...

Is a bit late to the party but if you make a custom job on the PSU bracket and some cutting you probably can mount the PSU in its original position but vertically ?. From the pictures it looks do able, you might lose a slot or two but definitely do able.

Maybe have the fan towards the window panel.

Love the PSU mount you did airdeano, really makes you think what more can be done with other cases if you forfeit the bottom mounted PSU.

I love seeing hard core mods like these.

Is a bit late to the party but if you make a custom job on the PSU bracket and some cutting you probably can mount the PSU in its original position but vertically ?. From the pictures it looks do able, you might lose a slot or two but definitely do able.

Maybe have the fan towards the window panel.

Love the PSU mount you did airdeano, really makes you think what more can be done with other cases if you forfeit the bottom mounted PSU.

actually, i'm looking to relocate the PSU in the ODD area. since the usage there is nil,

then fill it with use as in move the PSU into the ODD cage.

almost all can afford the PSU to be moved (unless you have a screamingly loud PSU)

to relocate and use the available space for other needs.

actually, i'm looking to relocate the PSU in the ODD area. since the usage there is nil,

then fill it with use as in move the PSU into the ODD cage.

almost all can afford the PSU to be moved (unless you have a screamingly loud PSU)

to relocate and use the available space for other needs.

The only hassle as i see it to relocate the power supply extension cord, maybe surround it in dampening foam to make sure no noise escapes to the front of the PC, i really like this idea if you already have 3-4, 5.25 inch slots that are unused.

The only hassle as i see it to relocate the power supply extension cord, maybe surround it in dampening foam to make sure no noise escapes to the front of the PC, i really like this idea if you already have 3-4, 5.25 inch slots that are unused.

here in the states, we can get a pretty good gauged wire and 90° angled plug

to provide internal wall power. also can get another opportunity to sleeve that

cable for internal looks. or like some of the internal front mounted PSU cases,

run a slave cable and use an anchored plug-in at the rear (Prodigy M, Aero DS..)

here in the states, we can get a pretty good gauged wire and 90° angled plug

to provide internal wall power. also can get another opportunity to sleeve that

cable for internal looks. or like some of the internal front mounted PSU cases,

run a slave cable and use an anchored plug-in at the rear (Prodigy M, Aero DS..)

Yeah if i was gonna get that we'd have to get a bit more creative.