Be Quiet Shadow Rock LP Perfect for ASUS Strix Z270i Gaming ITX Build

So This is just a little discussion post, Ive been planning a Mini ITX Build with a fallout (the game) theme to it, and im testing some parts before finishing it up. I have alot to do haha. Either way, back to the CPU Cooler, I recently bought the Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Cooler because I needed one and it had gone on sale for 30$ on newegg, Now at the time of ordering I already had ordered the Mobo, Ram and CPU (Im going to transfer my current i7-6700k over when I upgrade later) and I didnt think to check for clearance issues, which was pretty dumb on my part but I got very very lucky. So when I first opened it up to look at it I realized my Ram (Avexir DDR4-2400 16GB (2x8GB Blue LED) was much too tall to fit under the overhang (Shown in image below) but I figured maybe I could rotate it some way, which I did, and it worked absolutely perfectly. I had concerns of the cooler hitting the awkwardly tall VRM heatsink for the motherboard but ended up having a milimeter or two of clearence. I couldnt just not post about it haha its just too perfect. However, I do have some concerns but its not an issue of the CPU Cooler itself, but from the backplate to it, I took a pic below and youll see that it touches two chips (tbh I forgot/dont know what they do). The second being the good amount of flexing from the motherboard under all the pressure, I know its normal but I still cringe when i see it haha. I have yet to test it but Ill come back with an update once I get the powersupply tomorrow. Id love to hear your thoughts or concerns.

Image #1: Normal installation of cooler has the RAM Sit under the overhang.

SOURCE: http://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/1910-be-quiet-shadow-rock-lp-cooler

be-quiet-lp-2.jpg

Image #2: Clearance of Cooler Over Mobo VRM Heatsink

photo_2017-08-14_23-14-24.jpg

Image #3: Top View of cooler.

photo_2017-08-14_23-14-29.jpg

Image #4 : Motherboard Flexing Under the Pressure

photo_2017-08-14_23-14-32.jpg

Image #5 : CPU Cooler Backplate Touching the Chips on back of Mobo.

photo_2017-08-14_23-14-41.jpg

Image #6 : Heatpipes nearly touch RAM

photo_2017-08-14_23-14-44.jpg

I dont post often so please leave CONSTRUCTIVE Feedback on formatting fixes etc. Thanks!