Best GPU for Ryzen 5 1600?

Hello guys,

I built my computer based on Ryzen 5 1600 and I am very happy with it.

I have a doubt, however, and is that because my budget was a bit tight, I got for it a GTX 1060 3Gb. The computer plays games fine at max details at 1080p, so I haven't think there would be any bottlenecks, probably the VRAM, but after running MSI after burner along with my games, I don't see any problems.

I was introduced to website that calculates the bottlenecks of your system and it said my CPU is too powerful for my GPU and suggested a 1080, which is almost as expensive as my complete computer build.

There are my computer specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CGWHZ8

This is the website I was given to check bottlenecks: http://thebottlenecker.com/ (I don't trust this site very much).

I will appreciate your wise answers, I trust here I won't be bullied like in other forums.

Your system is fine dude, just because the 1600 is capable if driving a 1080 (ti) Doesn't mean you need to get one.  

My 1070 is way overkill for 1080p, get a better monitor before upping your gpu.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

There is no best gpu, because a cpu can run a wide range of gpus. It all depends on what you're using it for, as long as it can run your games pretty well.

25 minutes ago, giovannisancheza said:

Alright! Thanks guys! I am gonna get back to work, lol

Whenever you reply to someone remember to quote them so that they get a notification.

Yea the 1060 will be fine. Its capable of a 1080ti but that doesnt mean to run out and buy one for 1080p does it

35 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Your system is fine dude, just because the 1600 is capable if driving a 1080 (ti) Doesn't mean you need to get one.  

My 1070 is way overkill for 1080p, get a better monitor before upping your gpu.

Thanks for your reply. Out of curiosity, a 1070 would be too much for a core i3 6100? 

34 minutes ago, Colexd said:

There is no best gpu, because a cpu can run a wide range of gpus. It all depends on what you're using it for, as long as it can run your games pretty well.

Yeah, my PC behaves really well, I can't complain. Thanks for your reply!

8 minutes ago, giovannisancheza said:

Thanks for your reply. Out of curiosity, a 1070 would be too much for a core i3 6100? 

Yeah, when paired with a recent 2c/4t chip 1070s act like OC'd 1060s (in gaming, render is a different story)

Just now, Damascus said:

Yeah, when paired with a recent 2c/4t chip 1070s act like OC'd 1060s (in gaming, render is a different story)

Cool! Thank you for your help man! I have been on the computer business for a while and yet I am always learning.

Just now, giovannisancheza said:

Cool! Thank you for your help man! I have been on the computer business for a while and yet I am always learning.

Same here, a wonderful experience.