*ENTRIES CLOSED* *WINNERS UPDATED* Build a New Gaming Rig with Linus Tech Tips and ASUS ROG - ROG Rig Reboot

CPotter
2 minutes ago, ANormalGulboy said:

Wait, Sli?? 

Can I get one of your graphics card I dont have one xD

Haha, I would give it to my GF for an external GPU set up but she doesnt have thunderbolt :(

Just now, Evan C said:
  Reveal hidden contents

at least you have 4 threads

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

1 minute ago, ANormalGulboy said:

no I mean like clean and tidy. You always can keep stuff clean and also I will have a trip to India for social help on 17th of August.

come to india we will talk and i will tell u much much more of indian culture. come to mumbai btw

3 minutes ago, ANormalGulboy said:

Wait, Sli?? 

Can I get one of your graphics card I dont have one xD

mee too

Just now, gunda said:

come to india we will talk and i will tell u much much more of indian culture. come to mumbai btw

Yeah our school that made me buy a macbook has the trip lol. It is not like a trip but a social help, we still will attend like a wedding.

Well I am currently ordering part to build my first PC but I am basically limited to spending no more than $300 a month on parts since I am in college and paying my own way for basically everything

5 minutes ago, JDE said:

what? super dated? I have a Intel Core 2 Duo. beat that

i have pentium 1.2 ghz no gpu beat that

1 minute ago, Dover75 said:

Well I am currently ordering part to build my first PC but I am basically limited to spending no more than $300 a month on parts since I am in college and paying my own way for basically everything

monthly 300dollars hmm i can buy a full fledged pc for that.

1 minute ago, gunda said:

i have pentium 1.2 ghz no gpu beat that

I also just happen to have a single core semperon 3000+, single core, 1.8GhZ

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

5 minutes ago, MoveQuick said:

Haha, I would give it to my GF for an external GPU set up but she doesnt have thunderbolt :(

what in the actual f**k

Just now, gunda said:

what in the actual f**k

wat

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

Many people enter this contest for just better parts and a better setup. I am not saying enter but actually have a need. I edit short films which we won a grand prize in a national chanpionship, and also a cartoonist (me and my friends are trying to create a cartoon short) and also a little bit of art. I still do gaming but it is a mundane experience on a macbook so I actually need a new computer for overall productivity.

Just now, ANormalGulboy said:

Many people enter this contest for just better parts and a better setup. I am not saying enter but actually have a need. I edit short films which we won a grand prize in a national chanpionship, and also a cartoonist (me and my friends are trying to create a cartoon short) and also a little bit of art. I still do gaming but it is a mundane experience on a macbook so I actually need a new computer for overall productivity.

i have a youtube channel, and i also have to edit dozens of videos a year for school :)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

Just now, ANormalGulboy said:

evenafter u have macbook u need something else soo sad  apple users. in india i will be the coolest kid in town

Just now, JDE said:

i have a youtube channel, and i also have to edit dozens of videos a year for school :)

Yes me too. See we understand each other. I actually want you to win because I get you :) Go break the devils leg and upload that QUalİtY content to youtube.

Just now, gunda said:

evenafter u have macbook u need something else soo sad  apple users. in india i will be the coolest kid in town

you cant enter though

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

1 minute ago, JDE said:

you cant enter though

brah i know i know can read sitting at 5am telling u i can red wow what a lyf

1 minute ago, gunda said:

Lol it was priced so high and we have poverty in our country just like india. Not many people could afford it. Also the school was so expensive that many people wanted obligatory scholarship which the school denied and no one had scholarship. So many students left the school they won by studying and now they are going to a diffrent school as their second choice. So it is pretty messed up.

Lol it was priced so high and we have poverty in our country just like india. Not many people could afford it. Also the school was so expensive that many people wanted obligatory scholarship which the school denied and no one had scholarship. So many students left the school they won by studying and now they are going to a diffrent school as their second choice. So it is pretty messed up.

What country is this?

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

bro tell me one thing u guys always want a scholarship in that case u should never come to india or surrounding countries. where are u from ????

my pc cant run rust gta and my fevorit games plizz  help me i love your vids and im 12 :)

2 hours ago, CPotter said:

2017-08-11.png

We're inviting you to send us a 30 - 60-second video tour of your outdated gaming rig, explaining why you should win a free gaming PC upgrade at the Linus Tech Tips office with Linus! Tell us why your rig isn't cutting it and how ASUS ROG can make your dreams come true. 

Winners will be selected based on:

- Hardware specifications

- Games (That you can or cannot run)

- Story

- Creativity

Please link your video within this thread and use #ROGRigReboot in your entry post so we can filter through the applications easier. :D 

Applications for video entries will close on  August 21st - later that week we'll be picking three winners who will be direct messaged here through the forum! From there we'll coordinate flights and accommodations which we're hoping to do on September 7th here in Surrey, BC, Canada.

*This giveaway is limited to residents in North America only, ages 18 or older, or younger accompanied by a guardian*

Follow ASUS ROG on social media for updates!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rog.n.america

Twitter: twitter.com/ASUSUSA

Instagram: instagram.com/rog_na/

Check out the ASUS ROG store on Facebook: http://geni.us/asusrogfacebookstore

52418628299__F6ECAB5F-0FC8-47D5-98D8-8DCAECD6B1B9.MOV

Just now, iMiss FPS said:

my pc cant run rust gta and my fevorit games plizz  help me i love your vids and im 12 :)

Make a video :L

. -------------------------------------------------------------------.        
        | [Esc] [F1][F2][F3][F4][F5][F6][F7][F8][F9][F0][F10][F11][F12] o o o|        
        |                                                                    |        
        | [`][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][0][-][=][_<_] [I][H][U] [N][/][*][-]|        
        | [|-][Q][W][E][R][T][Y][U][I][O][P][{][}]|  | [D][E][D] [7][8][9]|+||        
        | [CAP][A][S][D][F][G][H][J][K][L][;]['][#]|_|           [4][5][6]|_||        
        | [^][\][Z][X][C][V][B][N][M][,][.][/] [__^__]    [^]    [1][2][3]| ||        
        | [c]   [a][________________________][a]   [c] [<][V][>] [ 0  ][.]|_||        
        `--------------------------------------------------------------------'       

Btw tomorrow I will get paid. I have been working for a month. 7 days 8 hours for just 300 dolars. It is so sad you can just buy a monitor for that money in TURKEY. I will buy the LG 29UM68-P. Orginally I wanted the 29UC88-B but it is not advertised by LG in Turkey which is a dumb move without and given explanation that they also keep it unknown. I also will enter THE LG DREAM FESTY CARNİVAL thing which is a ultrawide festival. I can just qualify for the first round because it says in the second step you need to show your 2k worth gaming setup. MAcbook is 2000 dolars here so can I actually. I mean I still game on it, so I consider that as a gaming setup.