HELP! Trying to make a Ryzen 3 1200 pc

Hey everyone! 

I'm trying think of a configuration for my new Ryzen 3 1200 PC from the price list attached. My budget is around 35000rs, which after excluding taxes comes down to 30000rs. The prices written in the price list are tax exclusive so just try to make sure they add up to below 30000rs. 

Uses: generally going to be used for web browsing, Microsoft office and movies. Maybe some extremely light games and stuff.

I need processor (preferably Ryzen 3 1200), motherboard, case, ram, DVD writer, 120 or 160 gb ssd, psu and graphics card. 

What I came up with:

Ryzen 3 1200
160gb Intel ssd 
8gb ram crucial ddr4
R7 250 video card
Cooler master/corsair 450w psu
DVD writer 
Asus prime b350ma motherboard 

Antec gx200 case (looks and USB3.0 in front io) 

(if there might be any compatibility issues in the build I came up with, pls tell as well :)

Ps: if the price isn't mentioned or says "ask" in the price list, ignore that item coz it's usually not available. 

THANKS! 

cost-to-cost-price-list.pdf

2 hours ago, Redicat said:

can you get an used GPU? what are those prices? IDR?

I'm wanted to get a new one coz I won't be the one using it mostly it'll be my parents. And if it goes bad I would rather them take it to the shop and repair rather than research and get another new/used gpu. 

Saying that, I do realise that gpu would be a serious bottleneck. Should I go for 4gb ram instead of 8gb and buy a better gpu? Coz my use case is non 4k media consumption and games like cs1.6??

16 minutes ago, Arit said:

I'm wanted to get a new one coz I won't be the one using it mostly it'll be my parents. And if it goes bad I would rather them take it to the shop and repair rather than research and get another new/used gpu. 

Saying that, I do realise that gpu would be a serious bottleneck. Should I go for 4gb ram instead of 8gb and buy a better gpu? Coz my use case is non 4k media consumption and games like cs1.6??

Better gpu part does not get broken and last years to come so i wouldn't know why used wouldnt work if u can test the shit but its low end junk so it's already a waste of money for that get something like a R9 R7 260X SERIES OR HD 7XXXX 6000-7000 series or GTX series 60-70-80 with 60 worse and 80 the best

7 hours ago, Redicat said:

Better gpu part does not get broken and last years to come so i wouldn't know why used wouldnt work if u can test the shit but its low end junk so it's already a waste of money for that get something like a R9 R7 260X SERIES OR HD 7XXXX 6000-7000 series or GTX series 60-70-80 with 60 worse and 80 the best

Sure thing. Thanks for ur help!