Phanteks Evlov ATX Fan Setup

So I've decided to go entirely air-cooled on my latest build, as I don't mind the noise and fear the failure of liquid cooling.  The case I've chosen is the Phanteks Evolv ATX, and I'm wondering what the best fan setup would be.  The available space is 3 120mm/2 140mm on the front, 3 120mm/2 140mm on the top, and 1 120mm/1 140mm on the rear, and comes with 3 140mm fans pre-installed, 2 in the front and 1 in the rear.  I was going to use 3 more 120mm fans on the top, but the thing is that I don't know if I should instead use them on the front, and I'm not sure which fans should be intake and which should be exhaust.  Thanks in advance.

Now I doubt what I've got going is the best setup but what I did was have 2 140mm in the front (intake) (On a rad with 2 more for push pull but you can ignore that I guess if you aren't going liquid), a 140mm in the back (exhaust), and 3 120 on top (exhaust) at the lowest possible voltage that would still allow them to spin (Basically just for aesthetics cuz all the fans are LED, didn't want to screw the airflow by having too much exhaust)

So basically if you were to put the 3 fans on top, I'd do what I did. Though I wouldn't be surprised if cooling-wise, the three 120mms in from with a 140 in back would be more efficient.

Also, honestly, the standard setup as the case comes if perfectly fine though if I were you I'd move the front 140mms up higher to direct more air on the components.

If you are looking for quiet operation, don't get more fans. You should be good with stock ones, even if case isn't known for amazing general airflow.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv