Donating My OS Keys For People In Need

ChillKyle

*Edit* Closed due to keys being used. I only have embedded and server keys.

Hi guys. So since I went to college and I have gotten a hold of my very own OS keys. I get a lot of MS OS and would like to give back to this great community. These are retail keys. But I will only give them to people who are in need of an OS for building purposes. If you are in need of a key, reply back to this thread.

Please do not ask me for keys if you honestly can afford it.

I ask nothing in return. Just check out my rig and maybe post a comment about it if you want.

Well I myself is not in need but im doing a budget build for my friend for 500$ and an os makes it kind of hard. So I think he and I would very much appreciate it

Well I myself is not in need but im doing a budget build for my friend for 500$ and an os makes it kind of hard. So I think he and I would very much appreciate it

What OS would you need?

Also doing a budget build for a friend, it would be awesome to get him a key instead going through "other means" to get him windows.

I am 14, and doing a $300 build. I would love a windows 7 os for this build so i can get better hardware.

Also doing a budget build for a friend, it would be awesome to get him a key instead going through "other means" to get him windows.

What OS would you need? I also have other MS products.

What OS would you need? I also have other MS products.

Windows 8 or 7 home premium would be awesome.

Can you guys give me a couple of hours to get back to my rig to PM you guys.

Sure thing!

Can you guys give me a couple of hours to get back to my rig to PM you guys.

No problem I don't think anyone on this thread can rush you for what your giving them :D

im building my friend a 600 dollar gaming rig and a free windows 8 or 8.1 key (preferably 8.1 premium) would help me get him better components

Thank you

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

If this is still possible I could use a window 7 or 8 64bit key for a build that I am doing for my friend.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

im building my friend a 600 dollar gaming rig and a free windows 8 or 8.1 key (preferably 8.1 premium) would help me get him better components

Thank you

Ironic enough I just got a fresh copy of windows 8.1 last night.

Man I feel somehow someone might abuse this. But hopefully people dont

Thanks for giving back to the forum! i dont need a key but thank you for what you are doing!

Your welcome. I know that im risking my Dreamspark account just to give back. I dont know how to say it any other way.

Your welcome. I know that im risking my Dreamspark account just to give back. I dont know how to say it any other way.

If only dreamspark had sony vegas :P  tottaly /not/ using a "free trial" thats not a free trial

I am a happy wuffy

Would be nice. I only have access to MS products

Thats still amazes me how microsoft even lets you do that :P

I am a happy wuffy

Thats still amazes me how microsoft even lets you do that :P

When I started taking my college classes, they will give students a dream spark account. Most students dont take advantage of this. I on the other hand use this account for personal OS upgrades. Im glad at anytime I can choose what OS on my computer I want.

Im a full time student and I ended up having to pirate windows for my budget machine.

Im a full time student and I ended up having to pirate windows for my budget machine.

If your a full time student, then why dont you try to find about a dreamspark program in your college