Need serious opinions and facts thanks

8 hours ago, TheBeastPC said:

The Corsair H110 V2 is a good AIO liquid cooler that costs around $120 that will allow more overclocking while keeping the temperatures of you cpu low. As far as a watercooled GPU goes, if your going to be heavily overclocking your GPU than a watercooled GPU would be ideal, but if you are going to be overclocking it lightly, than a passively cooled GPU will best suit your needs. 

I don't think the 1080Ti needs any overclocking. That thing is such a beast already.

Also i don't know what kind of display the OP has but probably not a 4k one so overclocking the gpu is kinda pointless. (At least in my opinion)

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

11 hours ago, brob said:

I would keep the current system. You might consider replacing the gpu with a GTX 1080 Ti or a Vega gpu, should they prove to be better value. (Vega gpu are due out in a couple of weeks.) If you don't already have an ssd, get a decent size model. At least 240GB. The psu is fine for now.

Keep the case. If dust is a real problem, there are aftermarket filters available from several sources. https://www.demcifilter.com/Corsair-Carbide-200R-Dust-Filter-Kit is one such.

Your current setup is more than capable for all of this. Although if not already present, a good ssd will improve programming performance.

If the lower cost card has to be shipped from another country you have to take into account the cost of shipping, insurance, and any taxes and duties applicable in your country.

Until a new version of elder scrolls is actually released there is little point in upgrading the cpu or gpu. 

MY pc is dieing man, I have to uprgade it. Sometimes it won't start bcs the fans go crazy and the screen remains black and sometimes it works perfectly fine with cpu temp 25 celcius. I have no idea what the issue is. And if I'm upgrading I am doing it good.

13 hours ago, zindan said:

You are probably right, I should stick to my old case I mean it is working fine just 5 years old but still.

I would suggest you get a better case as well because the one you have isn't really good airflow (wise/vise not sure).

There are ALOT of great and sexy cases for under 100-150 dollars out there so just look around.

Here's an example:

Cooler Master Mastercase 5

This case is modular which means you can take out stuff like hard drive cages and stuff like that.

You can also add things to it so it's pretty cool.

This is just one example but again i feel like you should strongly consider getting a new case.

@zindan As for which 1080Ti to choose i think (and feel free to correct me everyone) these are the best 1080Ti-s out there.

Many reviewers loved this card because it overclocks like a beast (You probably won't need to overclock it though)

and stays very cool. 

This one is the basic version without all the flashy things:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition

(By flashy things i mean led temp display and async fans meaning the fans can speed up or slow down independently)

But here are the other versions if you wanna look around:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=evga+1080ti&ignorear=0&N=-1&isNodeId=1

44 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

I would suggest you get a better case as well because the one you have isn't really good airflow (wise/vise not sure).

There are ALOT of great and sexy cases for under 100-150 dollars out there so just look around.

Here's an example:

Cooler Master Mastercase 5

This case is modular which means you can take out stuff like hard drive cages and stuff like that.

You can also add things to it so it's pretty cool.

This is just one example but again i feel like you should strongly consider getting a new case.

My case have like 8 fan spots and even 2 on the side which is greatfor air out fans, I don't see how the one you linked is better? I really wanna stick with my case is it really terrible ??

9 minutes ago, zindan said:

My case have like 8 fan spots and even 2 on the side which is greatfor air out fans, I don't see how the one you linked is better? I really wanna stick with my case is it really terrible ??

Side case fans are usually intended for intake to blow over gpu and other expansion cards.

2 hours ago, zindan said:

MY pc is dieing man, I have to uprgade it. Sometimes it won't start bcs the fans go crazy and the screen remains black and sometimes it works perfectly fine with cpu temp 25 celcius. I have no idea what the issue is. And if I'm upgrading I am doing it good.

I didn't realize the existing system had problems.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.