Nzxt kraken x62

Hi all, trying to figure out if i can use 2 thermaltake riing plus 14 rgb which are these

www.mwave.com.au/product/thermaltake-riing-plus-14-tt-premium-edition-140mm-led-rgb-fan-3-fan-pack-ac03073?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqvvLBRDIARIsAMYuvBG2iA5Ps1XaGIKvnseaUfbpLQL6dx_rB1yl51t0wQ8NPlzm1yoVcBQaApX3EALw_wcB

fans on the nzxt karken x62, i am a new pc builder, sorry for being a noob but from my understanding the thermaltake riing plus 14 rgb plugs into usb headers on mobo and controller box, i have never used a liquid cpu cooler but from common sense there would be a sata cable for power and a connector for the fans which would be pin style and not usb, so how would you go about connecting thermaltake riing 14 rgb to the liquid cooler because i would like full rgb functionality on the fans on water cooling pad. Thanks in advance.

Fans regular power cable is into the Fan PWM headers for CPU cooling on your mobo, while your pump should be close to it as well for pump power. (should be near your CPU socket) The USB header is just one of the ones on your board, generally near the sata plugs. It should just plug in and work in the software.

If it blows it goes

SPECS:

i5 6400

Asus H110i-PLUS

Kingston 8GB RAM

HyperX 3K 120GB SSD

Western Digital Black 320GB HDD

Corsair RM550x

Fractal Design Nano S