Looking for a good FPS mouse.

Ryan.L

Sensei = has acceleration. It's bad for FPS Games if you ask me

Razer Deathadder 2013 edition = awesome, good for fps games.

If you want a mouse that's optimal for FPS, avoid anything by Corsair, Steelseries, Mionix or Tt Esports. The reason being that all their mice use laser sensors which come with native acceleration which cannot be disabled. Stick to optical mice, especially those with the Avago 3090 sensor or variants of it.

In other words, these are objectively the best mice for FPS, not accounting for any subjective preferences you may have.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

Again, that's software acceleration, not hardware acceleration. The thing you disable in control panel, or the Steelseries software is software acceleration.

I Personally use an Razer Ouroboros. This is by far the best mouse I've ever used. I have over 40 Mice and this one is my Fav.

[url=http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros]http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros[/url=http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-ouroboros]

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

I have used a handful of "gaming" mice in the past. The best mouse I've ever come across is the Logitech M500. It's about $30-$50 depending on where you shop. Definitely the most comfortable mouse I've have ever use, and insanely accurate. The problem with mice is that we all have different hands and no one can tell you what to get that will best suit your needs. My best advice is to go to an actual brick and mortar store that sells mice and just spend some time holding them. Chances are if it doesn't have a ball at the bottom and is more than $20 it will probably be fast and accurate enough.

Sensei = has acceleration. It's bad for FPS Games if you ask me

Razer Deathadder 2013 edition = awesome, good for fps games.

i got the deathadder 2013 and i love it!
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @4.8GHZ COOLER: Corsair H100 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT| GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti SC 2way SLI | RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX

| SSD: Intel 520 (120GB)HDD: WD Red 3TB | PSU: Corsair TX850M | Case: Corsair 750D  | Display #1: Samsung S24b350HL | Display #2: Acer Al1916W

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: AudioTechnica AD700X

I like logitech mice the most for fps gaming :) g400, g500, g9x are all good mice for fps gaming.

Ryzen 9 5900x | x570 TUF Gaming Pro Wifi | 32gb GSkill 4x8gb @3000mhz CL15 | ASUS Strix RX480 8gb | XFX 750W psu | Cosair H100i GTX | Fractal Design R5

Drop ENTR Halo True | Logitech G900 Choas Spectrum | Blue-Yeti | AKG k553 Pro

Steelseries Sensei is by far the best mouse for fps games. Its used by like 90% of pro CS players

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Steelseries Sensei is by far the best mouse for fps games. Its used by like 90% of pro CS players
"by far the best" is a pretty strong statement. What is it you think makes it so much better?

It's extremely precise at low dpi's (500 what I use) the button placement on the side is perfect for quick switching (not to close to the top) the switches are top quality and it personally is the best shape for my hand.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

my 2 personel favorite mice are:

razer mamba: razer_mamba_lit_up.jpg

steel series ikari (iron lady edition, but that has no real changes): 1840-2235_90159444_o.jpg

If you want a mouse that's optimal for FPS, avoid anything by Corsair, Steelseries, Mionix or Tt Esports. The reason being that all their mice use laser sensors which come with native acceleration which cannot be disabled. Stick to optical mice, especially those with the Avago 3090 sensor or variants of it.

In other words, these are objectively the best mice for FPS, not accounting for any subjective preferences you may have.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

Absolutely agree mate, not to forget the AWESOME intellimice and WMO!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

Absolutely agree mate, not to forget the AWESOME intellimice and WMO!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Even at low DPI an A9500 will have acceleration...At that DPI why not go optical and get rid of it entirely? Also I'm pretty sure it uses the same omron switches as a lot of other mice, too. I'm thinking you might have oversold it slightly?

that's exactly what i did ^__^

G400's are pretty good, so are zowie mice :)