best, but reasonable ups

S.S.Dragon

i dont know much about electrical. whats the best, but reasonable ups i should get. 300-400 watts from my pc and a 3d printer, which will run ~120-150 watts. so probably a total of ~600 watts to be on the safe side. like out of this example, which would be the best? https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16842301547 Va/watts/joules. the 1500va/865 but has less joules than then 1500va/900 watts, but the 1000va/600 watts has more joules

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I only have experience with the one UPS I have, so I can't comment on what is best. I can recommend a pure sinewave UPS for rigs that utilize active PFC power supplies. 

And whats the plan for running your 3D printer on it? I'm not sure if  that UPS would keep the 3D printer powered long enough to finish a print job in the middle of a black/brown out. You might get lucky if an outage occurs during the end of a print or if you have fast/small print jobs. Generally the goal is to save documents then safely and quickly shutdown electrical equipment during an outage.

32 minutes ago, Ethocreeper said:

Cx750m black label

He's asking about a UPS, not a PSU.

9 minutes ago, spartanvi said:

I only have experience with the one UPS I have, so I can't comment on what is best. I can recommend a pure sinewave UPS for rigs that utilize active PFC power supplies. 

This^^

I have the same UPS and definitely worth the money. APC, Cyberpower and tripp lite will give you all around the same performance around this $150-$200 mark. Again with the higher Wattage/VA rating the better. Especially if you are going to push it near 50-60% of its wattage all the time.I prefer cyberpowers PC application over APCs but again its all up to you.