How do you find titles to old video games you vaguely remember?

I have two video games I would really like to play again. They were really changeling when I was little. Naturally, I'm older now and would like to give them another try. Is it possible to search for a ps1 or ps2 game by case cover art? I need a large index of ps1 game to slowly scroll through. If I could see the case again, I think I would remember. 

Anybody got any better idea to find this needle in a hay stack? I will be opening another post later explaining in details of each game. Hopefully, somebody knows the name of them. Just checking to see if there is a better way. 

Thanks

This is not easy to scroll through >>>http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cat_id=6

The best way is to just go to Game Shops and talk with people, describe the game and see if they know what you're talking about. This has worked quite a few times for me, with games across several platforms.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000