What are your pick for the best gaming headsets?

TinyBolts
Go to solution Solved by Max_Settings,
Just now, TinyBolts said:

well both 598 and blue yeti both are in my budget, so ill get that :D, thank you for all the help!

Ok you won't be disappointed with that. No problem with the help.

Just now, Max_Settings said:

On the Pc37X it’s ok. But no headset mic will ever come close to something like a Yeti or AT220

ok, i think ill order the massdrop one and just wait, my headphones broke so this will be a painfull time now

ok, i think ill order the massdrop one and just wait, my headphones broke so this will be a painfull time now

Which ones? The PC37X or HD 6XX?

Which ones? The PC37X or HD 6XX?

the one you linked PC37X

the one you linked PC37X

Ok just note that the sound quality and mic quality will not be as good as HD 598s with a Yeti

1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

Ok just note that the sound quality and mic quality will not be as good as HD 598s with a Yeti

if the sound quality is not that good so ill go with this https://www.amazon.de/Sennheiser-HD-598SR-integrierter-Fernbedienung/dp/B06WLGRYSF/ref=sr_1_1?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1500755454&sr=1-1&keywords=HD+598

I'm not saying the sound quality isn't good. The 598s have better sound quality and a Yeti sounds better than the mic on the PC37X. Neither are bad, I'm just saying that stand alone audiophile headphones like the 598s and a stand alone mic, like the yeti will both sound better, but they cost more.

I'm not saying the sound quality isn't good. The 598s have better sound quality and a Yeti sounds better than the mic on the PC37X. Neither are bad, I'm just saying that stand alone audiophile headphones like the 598s and a stand alone mic, like the yeti will both sound better, but they cost more.

well both 598 and blue yeti both are in my budget, so ill get that :D, thank you for all the help!

Ok you won't be disappointed with that. No problem with the help.